Morningstar

Name

?????

Codename

Morningstar

"The Boss"

Age

???

(Appears to be in his mid to late thirties.)

Gender

Male

Sexuality

???

(Demisexual)

Metatype

Appears to be a human

Magic status

Magician of some Description

The contract that you signed with him are mystically binding, meaning that they cannot be broken outside of finding some loophole, and he would know as soon as one is broken.

Appearance/Faceclaim

 Notable features on his head are his eyes, pitch black except for red pupils, along with his similarly dark hair and teeth that might be a bit sharper than normal

Morningstar is very tall and thin, almost looking frail, though he is stronger than he looks. He keeps his beard and mustache well-trimmed, and his fingernails are painted black with some fine gold detailing. There are a few scars on his hands and the outsides of his wrists. It's hard to tell if the scars continue, as he tends to either be wearing a full suit or the waistcoat paired with a long-sleeve button-up shirt. However, you have seen, only a few times when his shirt is a little loose, a glimpse at some sort of red tattoo on his back that appears to have a scale pattern on it.

Personality

At first, second, and even third glance, Morningstar appears to be, at his core, a greedy person. Which would, in fact, be an accurate assessment of who he is. He wants to hoard as much money, influence, and power he can get his hands on.

Some of his employees call him a despicable slave-driver (behind his back, of course), and some say that Morningstar is the greatest and most fair boss that they have ever had. Most also say that they are fairly certain that he has never flat out lied to them.

He makes sure that his assets are operating at peak performance in order to ensure he gets what he wants as smoothly as possible, and one thing Morningstar definitely counts among his assets is his employees. He does push his employees hard, but he rarely pushes too far without cause. If one of his agents comes to him with a problem that is affecting their work, and the agent could not solve it on their own, Morningstar would be happy to help solve it with them.

History

It is impossible, or at least nearly impossible, to find any concrete information about Morningstar's past. Perhaps the only solid fact you have is that one fellow agent told you that she has been working for Morningstar for 23 years, but Morningstar's right-hand man, Burnout has worked by his side longer than that. As well as the fact that he is probably far older than he appears to be.

Outside of that, you've really got nothing. Some sources say that he might be a vampire of some description, others say that he is a demon. However, all agree that pissing him off is likely a very, very bad idea.

Skills

Beyond his magic, vast wealth, and the number of people he has under his debt, Morningstar still has plenty of skills. Morningstar is a master of contract law and a lot of other types of law. He has excellent penmanship, and as such is excellent at forgery. He can read people well, and also mimic voices and accents.

Preferred Weapons

Morningstar is not someone who enjoys getting his hands dirty himself. He prefers to talk his way through situations, manipulating people to do what he wants in the end. In the case that he is unable to talk through a situation, that is what he hired people like you for, to do the dirty work for him. If all else fails, Morningstar will then, and only then, use his magic.