Intro

Mack's P.O.V.

"Mackenzie!"

"Coming father."

Oh joy. here we go again. My father, Brent, had just gotten home from the club.

Now you see, me and my father didn't have a good relationship. heck, we didn't have a relationship. he absolutely despised me. When he married my mom, he told her he wanted two boys and that's it. Well he got part of his wish.

My mom gave birth to my two brothers. Wes, and Jake were my fathers pride and joy. But then, my mom had me, and i was a girl. From the day i was born, Brent hated my with every ounce of fiber he has in him.

He worships my brothers, but absolutely despises me. He makes me do ridiculous amounts of chores, beats me, and on top of all that, never lets me out of the house except to go to school.

Oh yeah, and i get bullied alot at school. I have one friend, Evan, and he is always by my side to pick me up when im knocked down. (mentally, emotionally, and physically)

Anyways, i walked downstairs to see my dad stumbling around the kitchen.

"Sir, you called?" i asked as polite as i could, even though i wanted to smack that dumb look off his face.

"Yes. Come pick up the kitchen then come clean my room."

"Yes father," and here we go with another long night of chores.

***AN***

Hey guys its Emily! thank you so much for checking out my book! It may not be the best, but i hope you enjoy! Please Share, comment, and vote! I love you guys! byeee emily❤