Chapter 2

I walked through the door to my house, and trudged up the stairs. Yes today was awful. I feel like I got hit with a bus. I get a call from my best friend Evan.

"Afternoon Princess." he said. we are so close and have been friends forever so it's not weird when he calls me that.

"Hey buttface. Why were you not at school?" I ask my voice breaking as my eyes fill up with tears. Evan was always there for me when people were mean.

"Hey boo I'm sorry I have a cold. but hey I'm on my way to your house right now. Actually I'm pulling up give me like 30 seconds." and with that he hung up.

Next thing I know he's walking into my room. He comes up to me and hugs me. as soon as I'm pulled into his embrace all the tears I've been holding back all day escape me.

He rubs my back and sits us down on the bed. I cry for about an hour. Once he gets me calmed down we just cuddle on the bed and watch netflix.

"I should probably be getting home, but you could come over for dinner if you want."

"is that even a question?" I say laughing and grabbing my phone of the charger.

We we get to his house and his mom greets me with a big hug. She doesn't know how my dad hates me but she does know he doesn't favor me and I don't ever see my mom. Evans little sister runs and hugs me.

"Mack Mack Mack!! can we go play?"

"Sorry soph but Mack's mine for tonight." Evan tells her as he pulls me into a hug.

"ugh fine" she pouts walking into the kitchen.

"I swear she is the cutest little thing." I tell evan as we got to his room.

"mm hmm yeah sure." he says laughing. "whatcha wanna do?"

"let's have a dance party!!!"

"if that's what you wanna do. You're lucky I love you." he says turning his speakers on.

He thurns on his music and the first thing that comes on us life of the party by Shawn mendes.

"oh how I wish to see him in concert." I say being all dramatic and plopping on his bed.

"yeah yeah we know. you only bring it up 24/7." he tells me laughing and plopping next to me which doesn't last long cause I get up and jam out.

After about 2 hours of just talking singing and dancing his mom calls us to dinner. She made lasagna and let me tell you, her lasagna is the best thing I've ever tasted. ever.

Adter dinner I head home and take a shower. before I go to bed I check up on social media. I look at all the magcon boys and hoor that somehow, someway, I could go to magcon and meet the boys.

(I know magcon isn't still taking place but pretend it is(((: )

I slowly fall fall asleep thinging how tomorrow is another day I have to get through. another day I have to put up with people.

sometimes i I just want to give up. other times I just want to start over. right now all I need is a change for the better.