Chapter 1

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up to an alarm. Shoot, I have school today. My back was sore from beding over sweeping up the glass my dad broke last night. No things didn't get out of control like they usualy do, but I still did a whole bunch of work.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I plugged my phone up to my speaker and played Shawn mendes. I love him and his music so much. When I got out I dried off, and looked in the mirror.

I have almost an amber color hair, though it's a little darker. Its also extremly long and naturally wavy /curly. My eyes are green but they change color depending on my mood or what I'm wearing. I have glasses, and braces, so im your tipical nerd. I'm not pretty or skiny either. I mean yes I wear a size 0, but I have a big stomach and huge thighs.

I walk to my closet and try to pick out clothes. I don't have much, but I have some cute clothes from my cousins. I grab leggings, and a long sleeve united xxvi shirt. I absolutly adore that aero collection. expecially the desighners. (foreshadowing O.o)

I walk downstairs to see my brothers wrestling over the tv remote. My dad was probably sleeping off a hangover, and my mom was at work already. shes a doctor at the local hospital, nd i dont really see her much.

"Wes, jake, can yall drive me to school?" i asked. me and my brothers always had an awesome, loving relationship. they had always felt bad that our dad hates me, and tried to stick up for me.

"Sure, ill drive." they said at the same time. now heres the thing. theyre twins. they are 16, and juniors. Im 13, and an 8th grader. We live in a small town in california, and go to private schools.

So after them arguing that Jake is older, but Wes is more mature for a couple minutes, I decided that Wes was gonna drive.

"I don't understand why you don't trust me to drive." Jake wined as we walked out of the house.

"Trust me I do. It's just that Wes is a better driver." I told him laughing as I opened the door to the passengers seat.

"Uh uh honey boo boo. You said I can't drive so I'm sitting right there."

"Ugh fine."

I got in the back seat and we headed off to school. Jake turned on the radio and One Direction came on.

"Dude no turn it off. Please," I said tearing up. Yesterday they broke up, or well Zayn left but I mean that's basically them breaking up. (I'm sorry if events are out of order but this is my story and I'm putting things how I want them so NO HATE PLEASE)

He flipped the channel and Heartbreak On The Big Screen came on by 5sos came on.

"YES TURN IT UP! THIS IS MEH JAM!" I yelled.

They laughed and turned it up. The funny thing is they sang along. Thats the thing about them, they don't tease me about my obsessions. Also they know basically everything about them, because I talk about everything so often.

We pulled up at my school, well prison. I leaned forward and kissed both of their cheeks. I waved goodbye and hoped out the truck.

As I walked into school everyone looked at me and started whispering. Lets just say there is this mean girl and she always spreads rumors about me.

"Hey slut. How was your night? How much did you make for sleeping?" the biggest bully of the school Fred and his jerk tourage.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Yeah we all know your a prostitute. So how was last night?"

I walked past him with my head down and he pushed me over. I silently picked up my stuff and walked to home room with everyone staring whispering kicking and pushing.

This is going to be a long day.