A Year Later

A Year has passed since Aerith was change into a Vampire, Cloud and Aerith took their showers and got ready for the day and decided to go hunting, after they have hunted, they decided to go into the cave and sat down as they embraced each other as they kiss each other on the lips.
They laid down on the dens floor with Cloud on top of her, he kisses her neck, he then licks her neck.

"I love you, Cloud."

"I love you too, Aerith."

They then kiss each other on the lips passionately. He kisses her neck and licks it.

He then pressed his lips against hers as he kisses her passionately.

She locks her lips with his as they kiss passionately. They then broke the kiss as they smiled at each other.

He stroke his hand through her long brown hair. She embraced him, he then embraced her back. He continues to kiss her lips and her neck. He then stands up as he extended his hand for her to take, she then took his hand as he helps her up. She holds onto his arm while he held onto hers while they walk home.

"I love you, Aerith more than anything."

"I love you too, Cloud more than anything."

They hold hands as they intertwined their fingers together as they walked into their house.

Aerith then decided to call her friends and meet up with them as she was about to leave she embraces her husband who embraced her back.

"Have a good time with your friends."

"I will."

He then kisses her lips, she kisses his lips as they wrap their arms around each other. They then broke the kiss as they let go of each other.

Aerith then walked out of the house and went to meet up with her friends at the park.

Yuna, Selphie, Yuffie and Lulu were at the park waiting for Aerith, when they saw her they all ran up to her and have her a hug. She hugs them back.

"It's good to see you again Aerith." Yuna said.

"You have no idea, how much we have missed you." Selphie said.

"Last time, we saw you, you were a Human." Yuffie says.

"It's been a year." Lulu says.

"I know, I have missed you guys too," Aerith says. "I don't have to worried about Sephiroth wanting my blood anymore, because I'am a Vampire now."

"Do see still that evil Vampire name Sephiroth?" Yuna asked.

"No, I don't see Sephiroth anymore." Aerith answered her.

"Cloud, did scared him, last time, we saw him." Yuna says.

"Yes, he has." Aerith smiled at memory.

"How do you like being a Vampire?" Selphie asked.

"I love it," Aerith answered her. "I can run faster now."

"Vampires are fast." Yuffie says.

"I know." Aerith replied.

"They're more faster than Humans." Lulu says.

"I know, that's why I love being a Vampire, because I can run faster."

"I wish, I could be a Vampire, me and Tidus." Yuna says.

Selphie and Lulu looked at her in shocked.

"It's true, Tidus and I talked about it, we want to be vampires." Yuna said.