lii. unexpected

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
FIFTY TWO— ( UNEXPECTED ! )

SYDNEY WAS FINALLY ALONE. It had officially been the casts last morning together in her apartment and they had eventually left early that afternoon to return to their own space and leave Sydney. Which she was rather glad about, despite being sad that she wouldn't get to see her friends for a while, depending on the state of the world in the next few months. There was even a possibility that she wouldn't see any of them again till they started filming again for season two of Outer Banks, which they knew was most likely happening at the end of the year. The show creators had been hinting to them that it was a high possibility.

Drew had left Sydney's apartment first, then was soon followed by Chase, Madelyn and Rudy less than an hour later. Sydney made sure to give them all the tightest hugs she could as she told them that it was to last till she saw them all again. And Rudy's might have lasted longer than anyone else's, not that Sydney was counting the seconds. She hated that she might not see him again in person for a few months.

Madelyn, Rudy and Chase had all left together but once they had gotten to the bottom of Sydney's apartment building, Rudy was retracing his steps. Chase noticed his friend turning around, leaving his bags beside him and Madelyn, and Chase had called out to ask Rudy what he was doing. "I forgot something. Just give me a few minutes." Rudy had quickly called out to Chase before rushing over to the stairs to get back up to Sydney's apartment. Madelyn and Chase had both shared a confused look after watching Rudy rush off. He had been acting weird all morning too.

The knock on Sydney's door was completely unexpected but Sydney just assumed that maybe it was a parcel delivery, one she'd forgotten about or a PR box she hadn't been informed about. There couldn't have been any other reason and it didn't cross her mind that it could have been one of her friends that had just left. Sydney approached her apartment door, deciding against checking who it was before opening the door.

The door swung open to reveal Rudy, who looked like he'd just ran up 20 flights of stairs. "Rudy?" Sydney frowned and let out a laugh. He'd only just left her apartment. "Did you forget something?" It was the only reason she could think of as to why Rudy had knocked on her door.

Rudy couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto his face before he stepped closer to Sydney. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of what he was about to do next. "Yeah." He had mumbled a reply to Sydney before taking another step closer to her, reaching up and grabbing her face with both of his hands. The gap between the two soon disappeared when Rudy leaned down to kiss the girl in front of him.

Sydney didn't know what the hell had happened but Rudy kissing her had literally took her breath away and she found herself struggling to stay on her feet. His lips were warm and slightly chapped but all Sydney could think about was tingling sensation that was currently spreading throughout her body. First it took over her lips, then it moved to her cheeks where Rudy's hands were firmly placed, then it spread down her neck and all the way down to the tips of her toes. Her body was on fire.

It took a few seconds for Sydney to kiss Rudy back but when she did, she really kissed him. With so much force that it almost took Rudy's breath away. Her hands had moved from her frozen position beside her to grasp his forearms. Sydney had then stepped backwards, pulling Rudy with her so that he was no longer standing in the doorway. They continued to kiss for a few more moments, their lips becoming numb.

Rudy was the first to pull away, needing to catch his breath. He was scared to open his own eyes, scared to see Sydney's face and know how she felt about him kissing her like that. Although she had kissed him back and that should've given him the answer, he was worried that was just a natural response and she didn't know what else to do. Just because she kissed him back didn't mean that she felt the same way he did. But she had and Rudy soon realised that when he did finally open his eyes a few seconds later.

Sydney's face was flushed and she had a smile across her lips. She kept her hold on Rudy, making sure he kept his hands on her face. "That was unexpected." Sydney had managed to whisper out as she kept her eyes locked with Rudy's.

"In a good or bad way?" He had whispered back, needing verbal confirmation from her that she wanted to kiss him just as much as he had been wanting to kiss her.

Sydney's smile grew. "Oh definitely in a good way." She said before leaning up and connecting their lips once again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
AND HERE WE GO!

y'all better hype this chapter up
it's finally happened after fifty two chapters so if y'all are not hyping it up, then what's the point

anyways...i hope you guys enjoy the chapter :) yeah it's short but we finally got there and i'll update soon to make up for it. and don't forget to vote and comment! lots of cute stuff to come!