🎩💰Reginald x 🎩💎Henry x rhm🔧🎩

(Requested by terrormoon2)

It's around lunch time on the toppat orbital station, everyone was having their lunch with their friends and loved ones, Henry was making his way to the elite break room which is where his two boyfriends were, As he opens the door Rhm and Reginald were already eating lunch.

Rhm: oh hey Henry, have you come to have lunch with us?

Henry: of course I have, when did we have cake?

Reginald: well yesterday me and Rhm had a break at the same time so we used that time to bake a cake, we made sure there were slices for you too. *gives Henry a slice of cake*

Henry: *takes a bite of the cake* is this chocolate? I love chocolate *begins eating his cake*

After eating their slices of cake, Rhm and Reginald began to laugh

Henry: what's so funny? Is there something behind me? *looks behind him*

Rhm: no there's some chocolate frosting on your cheeks *wipes his faces* there we go

Reginald: hey right, you missed a spot

Rhm: where did I-*gets booped on the nose, only to see that Reginald put chocolate on his nose* oh you think your gonna get a way with that? *grabs the chocolate and put it on Reginald's nose*

Henry: FOOD FIGHT!!! *throws a cake slice at Rhm's face*

The three of them then threw cake at each other, they immediately ran out of cake to throw so they figured they would clean up the mess before anyone came in but Rhm had an idea in mind, he secretly locked the door so no one could leave and then picked up some chocolate that was on his plate, placed a little on his lips and walked towards Henry, giving him kisses on his face.

Henry: hahahahahahaha!!! Stop it I-it tickles

Reginald: Henry, you got chocolate kisses on your face

Rhm: it looks like I can see your face covered in chocolate, how about I give you a chocolate neck? *kisses and blows raspberries on his neck rapidly since he knew that was Henry's most ticklish spot*

Henry: HAHAHAHAHA!!! NONONONO!!!

Rhm: awwww that's very cute, i think it's time for Reginald to have his turn

Reginald: oh no you don't *runs for the door but it's locked so he can't get out* OH NO!!!

Rhm: nice try reggie but now it's your turn *puts more chocolate on his lips and tackles Reginald to the ground, kissing his face rapidly*

Reginald: HAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT THE KISSES!!!

Rhm: you two are just so adorable when your getting tickled *immediately blows raspberries on his belly while holding him down tightly*

Reginald: *SQUEALS* HAHAHAHAHA!!! *SNORTS*

Henry sneaks behind Rhm, he quietly reaches the back of Rhm's head and activated his sensitive nerves, he then tickles under his arms*

Rhm: *snickers which causes him to let go of Reginald* h-hey stop that

Reginald: *gets out of rhms grasp* hey Henry, i think it's time for some Hershey kisses 

Henry: indeed Rhm needs them 

They both put some chocolate on their lips and starts kissing all over his face and neck, causing Rhm to laugh and smile more than usual

Rhm: HAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP IT PLEASE, ITS TOO MUCH!!!

Reginald: ok then, now we're all equal 

Henry: now shall we finish up cleaning the room?

Rhm: you bet

They finished off cleaning the lunchroom, only to realised that the only thing that's left is the chocolate on themselves.

Henry: *gets his face and neck wiped by Rhm and Reginald* hehehehehehe 

Rhm: *gets his face and neck wiped by Reginald and henry* *snickers*

Reginald: Rhm and Henry then wipes his face and tummy* Hahahahaha, it tickles*

Rhm: *flips his nerves switch back off* well that was fun, seems that we have had some fun with all of that

Henry: we should do this again but maybe with chocolate bars instead of cake

Reginald: agreed

And so for the rest of the day they kept laughing about their chocolate antics, hoping that one day they will do it again.