🛑Ellie x 🎧Charles x Henry💎

(Requested by fluttershy233666)

Today as like any other day in the triple threat house, it was night time and they weren't tired yet so they were all watching some movies on the couch, they had pillows, blankets and each other. Since they had the rest of the week off from work they might as well have as fun as they can, while watching some action movies Charles looked a little scared, Ellie noticed this and paused the film.

Ellie: what's wrong charles? You looking upset

Charles: someone could have gotten hurt during these movies, I can't take it when people get hurt especially if it's one of you guys.

Henry: but those aren't even real in movies, in real life the actors are ok

Charles: I know but my mind tells me that it's scary *sniffs*

Ellie: how about we put on a different movie, maybe a Disney movie?

Charles: *nods* I'd like that

Ellie got up and changed the movie while Henry cuddled close to Charles to calm him down, after putting in a new film Ellie sat back down and was about to start the film but she had an idea.

Charles: Ellie?

Ellie: *whispers into Henry's ears* yeah Charles?

Charles: when ever you whisper into Henry's ear something comes into your mind, what is it this time?

Ellie: NOW HENRY!!!

Henry: *tackles Charles down to the couch* time to make all of your negative thoughts go away *tickles his sides* TAKE THIS!!!

Charles: hahahahaha no please s-stop, it tickles hahahahaha 

Ellie: *pins Charles tightly* I'll make sure your not getting away, Henry will satisfy you

Charles: but it tickles too much *giggles* I cant take it anymore

Henry: that's what you always say whenever we start, means that you want more *tickles faster while whispering sweet things about him in his ear*

Charles: *SQUEAKS* no more p-please hahahahaha 

Henry: well it's not my fault that your so adorable when you get tickled 

Ellie: ok then, let's swap roles *ellie is now in front of Charles while Henry is behind Charles, holding him down* MY TURN!!! *grabs his headphones and tickles his ears*

Charles: HAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT THERE!!! 

Ellie: awwwwww does a certain someone have very sensitive ears that need tickling? *tickles his ears faster*

Charles: *covers his face while laughing really loudly* n-no more *snickers*

Henry: you know ellie, I think Charles wants both of us to tickle him this time

Ellie: he would like that, wouldn't you charles?

Charles: *too tired to say a word*

Both: THIS IS THE GREATEST PLAN!!!

Charles: HAHAHAHAHA!!! *SNORTS* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

After a few minutes of tickling, they both got off charles and let him a moment to breathe 

Charles: *giggles* you guys really didn't have to do all of this bu- *gets cut off a big group hug*

Henry: of course you deserved it charles, we love you

Ellie: besides we're always looking out for each other, that includes you as well

Charles: *joins the group hug and sheds tears of joy* and I love you guys too *snuggles closer towards the both of them*

Henry: now let's watch some more calming films together

And that is exactly what they decided to do, the film was more calmer and Charles was so calmed and relaxed that he fell asleep halfway through the film, Henry and Ellie noticed Charles sleeping , they turned the film off and carried him to his room which was much warmer than downstairs, they tucked him into the middle of their bed and got in as well since it was very late.

Henry: (looks like the plan worked)

Ellie: (good, I'm just glad that Charles is no longer upset)

They then all got closer and cuddled close under the warm blankets

Henry: (good night ellie)

Ellie: (good night henry)

Both: (good night charles) *kisses him gently on his cheeks*

And so the triple threat have drifted off to sleep, if any of them have bad thoughts or see something bad, they know who to come to for help and comfort.