Chapter 7: A Short Temper

A/N: Thanks for the support so far :) You don't know how grateful I am for you amazing people! Enjoy the chapter cause shit gets crazy lol

Josh's POV
My palms were sweaty and my heart was racing. It was too late to go back now. All I had to do was tell him. How bad could it be?
I glanced nervously at my phone, jumping when I got the notification from Mully that he was on his way. A flutter of excitement made my stomach churn, and I shoved my phone in my pocket before I could think about turning back. The rush of adrenaline made me feel better than I had in days. Especially when I was so caught up in my feelings for Mully, a little excitement was what I needed right now.
After a few minutes, I heard a knock at my door, signaling Mully was here. I rushed over to open it, nervously being met with a confused Mully."Hey, what happened?" Mully asked me, "You sounded like you were in a hurry to tell me something."
I swallowed a lump in my throat, my heart pounding in my ears.He met my eyes, and I forgot how beautiful his dark ones were. I wanted to form the words on my mouth, but I was standing speechless.
"Mully I..." I avoided his eyes, fiddling with my fingers, "I like you." "What?" He laughed a little, "Josh, speak up. I have no idea what you're saying-" "I like you!" I said louder, making him stop, "I like you a lot Mullen."
Mully stared at me in shock as he gaped at me. "You... what?" He ran a hand through his hair in shock, "Oh, I did not expect that..." I stared hopefully, but the expression on his face was making me worry. ""Josh, I-I don't know what to say," Mully rubbed the back of his neck, "I didn't think you had feelings for me." "So...?" My voice trailed off, feeling the world stop.
"Josh, I..." Mully sighed sadly, looking away from me, "I'm sorry but I don't like you..." I felt my heart scatter into a million pieces and my face fell. "Oh..." I tried to contain the tears forming in my eyes, "It-it's okay. Who do you like then?" Mully hesitated, "What?" "Who do you like?" I repeated quietly. "Josh, don't say that..." Mully put a hand on my shoulder, "I care about you too."
I looked up at him, shaking my head, "It doesn't matter." Mully sighed, "Do you really want to know?" I nodded and he paused before saying, "Gaege. I like Gaege."
The shock overwhelmed me, and it suddenly all made sense. The looks he gave Juicy, the concern when he was hurt, even laughing at all his jokes. When Gaege visited Australia, when Mully always made jokes about him, everything.
"Josh!" Mully called after me as I stormed away, "Wait!" I didn't care, my eyes were blinded with hot rage. I couldn't control myself anymore. I didn't want to feel the heartbreaking pain. All I felt was rage pumping through my veins, fueling my burning anger.
I got into my car and raced to Eddie's house, and I didn't know why I was reacting this way. I was so tired of Juicy ruining me and Mully's relationship. If it wasn't for him, Mully would have liked me by now.
I burst into Eddie's office, knowing he was recording a video with Gaege. "Yeah! But that's when I decided to-" Gaege stopped as he saw me, an unexpected expression crossing his face. "Josh?" He asked in shock, "What's wrong? You look-"
"Shut up!" I yelled, making him jump, "You have no idea how it feels like to be heartbroken! To be betrayed by your own friend!" Gaege yelled as I tackled him to the ground. His face grew terrified as I knocked my fists into his jaw and chest.
"Josh!" Eddie panicked, trying to pull me off Gaege, "What the hell are you doing?!" I pushed him away, my anger growing more every passing second. "Stay out of it, Eddie!" I said over my shoulder, glaring at Eddie, "You've fucked up everything already!" The sudden pain on his face was almost enough to make me regret saying it, but I didn't care.
He stayed silent as Mully ran into the room, staring in shock as Gaege yelped. He had his hands up instinctively as I struggled against him. I grabbed his collar, pinning him to the wall in pure rage. Gaege's face was a mixture of fear and confusion all in one.
"Ngh, Josh!" Mully's hands grabbed my arms, but I flailed and fought against him, "Stop!" Eddie finally snapped out of it and helped Mully pull as apart. "Fuck you, Gaege!" I yelled in his face, making his eyes tear up, "Fuck you!"
Mully grabbed my waist, picking me up. I cried in anger; the adrenaline no longer able to keep me on my feet. Mully carried me out into the hallway as I yelled. "Stop, stop!" Mully's tone of voice made me gasp. He pinned me to the wall as I finally gave up, but the anger in his eyes made me freeze. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Mully argued, and I had never seen him so angry, "You can't just go attack Gaege because I like him!" "He betrayed me!" I countered, tears streaming down my eyes, "He was the only one who I trusted my secrets with, and now even he hates me!"
Mully was silent, and we were both breathing heavily. His face was inches away from mine, and he studied my face, searching for some kind of an answer that I didn't have. Mully sighed, avoiding my eyes. He slowly let go of my shirt, making me sob. I buried my face in my hands, pushing his hands away when he tried comforting me.
"Go away," I sniffed, wiping my nose with my sleeve, "Go away!" Mully flinched as my voice grew louder, and I shook my head, knowing I made everything worse. "I hope you feel better," Mully said quietly, "And I never meant to hurt you by the way."
I didn't look up, only heard his footsteps as he walked away. They slowly disappeared, and I quietly sobbed by myself. I rushed to my car and drove back to my house, no longer able to contain the emotions from pouring out of me.