Kefla

Y/N POV

Y/N: HRAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I blow back a person off the ring and sigh. I clench my fists. I can feel my ki returning but it's not going to be enough. I hear yelling from trunks and see him fighting some pride trooper.

Trunks: damnit!!!

Dyspo: that all you got? Gotta say your pretty slow kid. If you think you have any chance of beating me then your wrong ki-

I punch him across the face sending him crashing.

Y/M: you doing ok trunks?

Trunks: yeah. Just having a bit of trouble.

Y/N: then why are you still in super sayian 2? Just go to god or that rage full form?

Trunks: I was trying to conserve my ki but I think your right!! HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

He powers up to god and I watch him as he continues to fight dyspo. I smile and then I feel someone grab my hand.

Caulifa: hey come check this out!

Kale and Caulifa lead me ontop of a rock and my eyes widened. There standing there was cabba facing cell.

Cabba: Who are you?

Cell: your a sayian right? Come and fight me. I want to see how strong you are compared to Y/N and Goku.

Cabba: fine!!! But be warned!!! Y/N was my teacher and he taught me how to deal with guys like you!!

Cell: did he now....?

Cell smirks as he watches Cabba charge up to super sayian and he flys at him. Cabba try's to land a punch but can't connect a single hit. Cell punches him in the gut making him cough saliva before kneeing his face up. As he does he sends a powerful ki blast to his gut. Cell smirks as he begins to walk towards him.

Cell: what the matter? I thought Y/N taught you how to deal with guys like me....!!

He picks him up by the collar.

Cell: well? What are you going to do now brat?

Cabba knees cells face up before firing multiple ki blasts at him. Cell flys through the smoke and back hands Cabba into rocks. Cell smirks.

Y/N: CELL!!

Cell turns to me.

Cell: what?

Y/N: do you think that you could maybe-

Cell: we're fighting for our universe Y/N........