1987

"Come on Julia! The worker says golden Freddy is in the back room!" Julia was wandering back after her friend Jane motioned her back. "I'm not sure he's here." They poked their heads in and saw the golden bear standing in the corner. "Wait I'm going to go get my friends!" Julia walked back and found her three friends sitting in the corner at a table watching Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy preform. "What's wrong Julia?" They looked at her and got up to follow her. "Golden Freddy's in the back room with Julia!" They raced back into the room and saw Jane sitting there, in the corner of the room with Golden Freddy. "Hey kids! Is it your birthday, Julia?" He looked expectantly at her, a twisted smile crossed over his face. "Yes! I'm so excited to see you Golden Freddy!" No one noticed the item he was holding in his hands. "Let's lock the doors because it's a private party." He walked slowly over to the doors and locked them. "Wait, your not Golden Fre...." Jane was cut off as the bear slit her throat. "Jane!" The bear walked over to her other friends and did the same. He pulled the suit off and showed himself to be purple. "What is wrong with you? MOM! Help!" He walked over to her and killed her. She could faintly see him stuffing her friends into the suits of the robots. Then she could hear her mother banging on the door as it opened she shrieked. The man walked up and slaughtered her mother too. The blackness overwhelmed her and she decided to let it take her.