The Animatronics

She woke up on a table, surrounded by other animatronics. "What's going on? What are you doing?" She looked at her side to see that it was fixed. What's going on? The place they were at was moving. "We are in a truck." The Chicken said. "We are being moved." The fox added. "Who are you?" The puppet asked. The chicken pointed at the torn bear. "Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, Ballon Boy, and I'm Chica." They looked at her."Who are you?" The faceless Bonnie asked. "I'm the Puppet, I shouldn't be alive, and neither should you, or the golden Freddy." She pointed at the withered animatronics. "Why not?" The fox asked. "Because I stuffed your bodies into the suits! I gave you life! I saved you from death! And what do I get? Nothing. You hide my son from me, you murder innocent people, all because you want revenge and you don't even know who to kill either!" They looked at her. "We kill the guards because it is them who keep us in place. We want to roam free and protect the children." Freddy said. "Well I want my son back, you monsters!" She was crying now. What did they not understand? What did they even understand? "He hides in the back room, with the golden suits." They looked at her. "I almost had him in the old pizzeria, but I had to save the guard from the fox." She gave foxy a glare. "I could've saved the kids. But the man was innocent, I had to save him. Why? I should've left him! To kill the purple man would have saved children's lives. I could've ended it! But I didn't. I can't kill a man, killing isn't justified." They looked at her. "You're sure he hides in the back room?" The bear questioned. "YES!!!" They looked at each other. "We've got us a job to do."