The Puppet

Although her mother was killed, her spirit still roamed. She decided to posses the puppet, to have a new life in getting revenge for her child's death. She found the back room, but she couldn't get into it. She tried getting the others to help but they couldn't either. They started finding crying children around the place. They cheered them up by giving them cake. The problem was, they had not found the purple man. Later that day, the puppet found out that the place was being shut down due to suspected murders. She wanted to leap out and tell them that she knew who did it. That she knew what happened. That she was the mother of one of the children. But she couldn't. They wouldn't let her out of the box. She came out sometimes, but only at night. When whoever was there, wound up the music box, she knew they were ok. But if they didn't, she jumped out and got over to them before anyone else could. She thought if they believed she could save them, that they would help save the children. She once saw the man. As the puppet, he thought she couldn't get him. He was wrong of course. She chased him in to a closet, but the music didn't come so she ran into the room to see if the guard was ok. But she was to late. Freddy had already gotten him, stuffed him into a suit, thinking, "he"s the killer! Let's see how he likes it!" But in fact, he was wrong. She had him in the room. He was calling the guard, to get him distracted just so he could get away. And he did. She found the phone in the room and tried to call the next guard in line, to tell him to get out. But they couldn't understand her. The day they packed up everything and left, they noticed something smelled terrible. They never knew it came from the animatronics. She heard they were reopened and was so happy. Until the new versions of the animatronics were made. They destroyed the old ones. Even the ones in the closet. The spring traps. They were the first. Not them. When one acted suspicious, they destroyed it, even one of their own. She hid in box, trying to hide from the man. But he came back. He always comes back. So she asked if the mangled one would try to call the police. She had a radio in her, because of the man. The police heard the call but just barely enough to know something was wrong. They later closed down the place. She heard crashing noises and later discovered that the man had destroyed the robots. She to was torn to pieces. Since her spirit was free, she chased the man down. Then came the doors of the back room. No longer bound by the rules of the animatronics, she walked in. Scared, because of the six spirits, the purple man rushed over to the wrong spring trap, golden Bonnie. Not knowing it was wet, he put it on. A single drop from the ceiling killed him. The endoskeleton impaled him crushing him to death. On the final day the spirits returned to the skies, but on that same day the place burnt down. Not knowing who did it, spring trap, the spirits, or someone else, they no longer suffered. But the problem was, spring trap was alive.