Part 3: His Eyes

"Who are you?" I asked. 

He just smiled as an answer.

A guy. 

Just right in front of me. That have deep-brownish eyes which seems so familiar to me. He has messy curly black hair and funny because it still looks good in him. 

Also, his skin that was so pale yet he's still so good-looking that covered that flaw.

"W-who are you? And how the hell did you got here!?" I asked with authority but my voice failed me, it came out cracked.  My heart is still beating so fast.

"Don't be scared." He said.

"E-easy for you to say. You're not the one in my place." I gibed. But geez-- he's too damn looking for me to be scared, honestly.

He chuckled. My heart skipped a beat. His laugh sounds so good.

'Wait, what am I saying?'

"I'm Taehyung and you are?" he said while offering his hand. His boxy smile still pasted on his face. What a cute smile he has.

I looked at his hand.

"Ji-Jisoo" I answered. I grabbed his hand. He then helped got up.

I grabbed the opportunity to stare at his eyes. I swear, I've seen it somewhere. 

At the thing is, it makes me want to look at it more. It was so mesmerizing. They are so deep that when you stare at them, you're like drowning.

He was also staring at me too. We we're both oblivious that our hands are still intertwine to each other.

We just continued staring at each other and in that moment of experiencing looking at his eyes I would conclude that whoever catches that vision would sting in its death. 

And I am that peasant victim. Whoa, how lucky I am.

He laughed. "Death would be an overstatement." He stated.

My eyes widened. "Huh?" Did he just read my mind?

"Never mind." He chuckled.

And this moment on, I know my life would change just by this interesting encounter of the two of us.

Our meeting was then followed by a series of encounter. 

I always go back to the attic everyday and wait for him to appear. I never question how did he got there or why, I just know that I don't want this to end.

We would fill our memories together, as our lives would change even just a bit.

Weeks went by. We would always talk about each other. Laughs was shared, sharing conversations and exchanging smile all the while. 

But my favorite of them all, is by going to the beach and just sit there peacefully as we watch the sun sets in the sea.