Bringing back an old friend?

*not edited* 

My... first best-brother friend left all of us... why? idk.. BUT I WILL BRING HIM BACK, BELIEVE IT, DATTEBAYO!

...

"Tsunade-baa-chan! W-why didn't you let me go on a mission with kakashi-sensei, I want to be the one to capture him 'sasuke'." I said, as Sai told me about the retrieval mission of Sasuke. It's so unfair, dattebayo!

"Are you NUTS? No, it is a very dangerous mission for you, Naruto. That brat tries to kill you so many times, stop chasing him." My eyes widened. No... I can't stop. Sasuke has become... my goal!

"Y-you don't understand!" With that I ran away.. Still thinking if I'll go... or-

I messed up, WHY did he have to take that stupid REVENGE... that teme!

"I will find sasuke...myself" I said as I stood up in bed, then Kakashi-sensei appeared inside. "You don't have to, '' I talked to lady tsunade and she said you can as long as you come back alive. Prepare yourself, and don't let your guard down." Kakashi-sensei says as he smiles and I smile back. "YAY!! Thank you- sensei!"

~~

Me, Captain Yamato, Sai, and Sakura-chan are part of the retrieval mission of Sasuke. We arrived at one of Orochimaru's hideouts. It's quite big-dattebayo!

We'll get you back now, Sasuke!

"So, Is this it?" I said as Yamato nodded. "He's here...somewhere! All we have to do is find him, do not fight others just take him..I REPEAT...." He looks at me. "..No fighting.."

I rolled my eyes. "I know, I know! Just find him-dattebayo! Let's go!" I said and we headed out in the middle of the hideout, Captain Yamato made an entrance for us, and closed it afterwards. "It's too big. Can we even find him, without getting caught?" I said mourning.

"We'll split up..don't let your guard down..we're at the enemy base..Sakura..go left..Naruto right.. Sai in this middle... I will go and take a watch. If you stumbled with an enemy other than Sasuke, Notify me immediately." We all nodded. "Now, go!" He said as we all separated ways.

There's a lot of rooms here... I have to check each one-dattebayo!

I've checked everything but it's all empty. Where would Sasuke be?

Huh? What is this? It looks like a library..sort of. I see a lot of boiling experiments-- Is this orochimaru's office?! I glared.. Just what is he planning to do? 

Something or someone made some noise and startled me, Who is that?! One of these bottles fell on my shirt and on my face. Ahh I'm literally wet- dattebayo!

It's been half an hour and I still can't find him, I don't know why I'm kind of horny right now-- wait-- Is it the bottle that fell on me earlier ...Ugh! damn it, Now what am I going to do?!

I can't just--- OmG, Is that Sasuke? AH I finally found you-dattebayo!

"what? is this him or what...He looks like a girl...?" I said walking towards him. Is this real or just hallucination, due to my pants probably lacking.

"S-sasuke is that you?" I said and he rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here?" He said, looking away.

"Is this real?" I said, still wondering. "Dobe what happened to- DID YOU GO TO OROCHIMARU OFFICE?!" Sasuke shouts, making me flint. "Yeah, I was-We were looking for you!"