EXTRA - Zhou Zishu

Zhou Zishu wasn't a good man, this he had known for a very long time.

There are countless lives slain by his hand, ruined by his very command, there isn't much he isn't willing to do for the sake of Helian Yi. The very near-destruction of the Ghost Valley was evident enough of that fact, though Zhou Zishu would be lying if he said he hadn't exactly benefited from it.

It's how he met his husband after all.

Wen Kexing was the only thing that Zhou Zishu did not regret, could never bring himself to regret. Despite destroying his home, the place he was born and raised, Wen Kexing had held no resentment towards Zhou Zishu. No, if anything, he had been grateful and attached himself to Zhou Zishu, following like a flower towards the sun. 

Zhou Zishu loved his husband very much.

It's not something he says all too much, Zhou Zishu had never been good at expressing himself all too well, yet Wen Kexing had never fault him for that. Even when he had distanced himself, tried to stay away to ensure no harm could come to his husband, Wen Kexing would stare at him with love and devotion every time they would briefly cross paths.

Zhou Zishu never wanted to hurt his husband, the very thought alone caused heartache. 

However, as much as he loved Wen Kexing, there isn't anything Zhou Zishu wouldn't do to ensure his safety. 

Everyone around Zhou Zishu dies, his shidis have been dropping like flies, one by one, each and every one of them dying with every passing mission they took. Wen Kexing is not someone Zhou Zishu is willing to let go of.

He's selfish, Zhou Zishu knows this, and he doesn't know what he would do if danger sought his husband out.

No, it would be best that Wen Kexing stayed in the estate, safely tucked away with Duan Pengju to guard. Even if it meant guarding him from himself. There isn't anything Zhou Zishu isn't willing to do for Wen Kexing. 

That being said, Zhou Zishu had to keep the capital a safe place for his husband to live in. The only way for that is if Helian Yi is the one to rule. Out of the three, Helian Yi is the best suited of his brothers.

Zhou Zishu knows with him in charge, not even the Gods would dare to disturb Wen Kexing.

If it meant Zhou Zishu had to take any and every method for it, regardless how questionable, then so be it.

Zhou Zishu was not a good man, he was a selfish one.

But the fact that he had to stoop this low, between the legs of a general's wife, takes the bar of how awful he had become.

Zhou Zishu's pushing into her. Qian Meilin's a mix of too wet and tight around him. Even though it is a pleasurable experience physical-wise - there's no helping how the body reacts - Zhou Zishu would rather be anywhere else.

More specifically, he'd rather be between the legs of his own husband , not this woman 

Qian Meilin is older than Zhou Zishu by a few years - a good eight years, actually - and she's all soft curves. Her skin is smooth, much like Wen Kexing's own in terms of texture, but that's where the similarities end. 

Wen Kexing is taller than her, his legs longer, and thighs more stronger. They hold him tight, wrapped around his waist to drag Zhou Zishu back into his body whenever he pulls back. His heel would dig into Zhou Zishu's back, his thighs are meaty enough to grab at and massage comfortably - just under his left knee is a very ticklish spot that Zhou Zishu had pinched the first time they became intimate.