Little Things

"No! Louis! I'm leaving. Enough with all the contract drama. I'm not gonna stay. I'll be filing a divorce soon, "Harry exclaims in anger and walks out of the house with his bag slamming the door shut.

Louis jerks awake sweating. He takes a few deep breath knowing it was a daily routine. Since, the hiatus he's been waiting for Harry to announce one day he is coming back to live with him.

Living without Harry was a bland life for him. He tried to write and came up with nothing. He wrote a few songs about Johannah but every song he wrote seemed too sad.

He looked at the time, 7:00 am. Harry might be out jogging. He calls Harry, after a few rings he picks up.

"Hey,boobear,"Harry  greets happily. Louis loved how every morning he heard his voice even though it was over call.

"Hi, baby. "

"How are you? I'm fine, how are you? Great. How's the writing going? Amazing. Anything new? Baby, I'll be back home soon. Our daily routine."

Louis chuckles, "yeah. "

"I'll be back with you as soon as possible. I'll never leave you, Lou. Just a little time, "Harry reassures.

"I know, baby. I know, "Louis says more of telling himself.

"I love you, Louis."

"I love you more, baby. "

Then he hangs up.  He never told Harry about the nightmares or it wouldn't take him a few hours to reach here.

He regrets every single decision they made starting from signing the contract. If that day they had read it, they wouldn't be here.

"Oh!  How I wish I could turn back time, "he wishes and drifts back to sleep.

He was in a place with just darkness enveloping. Then a voice rang, "Hello, Louis. "

"I heard your wish of turning back time. I couldn't exactly do that but I can send you back to the day you guys were signing the contract. Two months you can stay there change your decisions, and then could never turn back time, "the voice explains. Louis could feel as in someone was walking in the room but he could see no one.

"Who are you?"he stutters.

"A witch. Witches can hear your deepest wishes and if we want to we can fulfil it. "

Louis was considering her offer, "If everything doesn't turn well, you could turn back the time to today. "

The witch dryly chuckles, "I don't play with time. If your love and friendship is strong enough, you'd be with them."

"But what if I don't end up with Harry? "

"Are you questioning your love, Louis Tomlinson? You've been through everything and still together. The love you both have can only be dreamt of. The patience you both hold. But right now, I'm giving you a chance to build it from scrap. "

"Do you think we'll be together in the end?"

"I know so. "

Louis gives it a thought. A life without Simon and his shit. A life with Harry. A life maybe with or without fame. But if without fame he'd be turning each one of their dreams to dust. He needed to do something. Maybe this was the way to bring them back together.

"I'll do it. "

"Louis,I don't believe but I know you will come back here the same day and with other four back together. The One Direction without Simon. "

Then it all turns black.