Day 34,35,36,37

Day 34.

The next day they got a call from a very well known label, Star Records.

Niall did a good research on them and they looked pretty decent.

They meeting was decided for day after tomorrow. This was their happy day. They were scared, anxious and a nervous wreck.

But moreover, Louis was extremely happy because what he came for, he had done it.

A life without Simon.

Day 35.

Niall was pacing back and forth all around the apartment in nervousness. What if they don't like us and turn us down? Was the constant reasoning he gave.

Harry marched towards and hugged him hard and told him, "then the sun will rise again. What do you do when a chapter ends? You don't close the book, you read all of them. Then write your own story. " Louis was more than proud of his Hazza but now he was realising where that lyric came from.

All of them came closer, and they had a group hug. One hug can solve everything.

When someone tells you hugs can heal a person, they're right.

Day 36.

They were standing outside the building of the Star Records. Niall was hyperventilating in nervousness. Soon, they were behind the glass doors.

They asked about the appointment made by Mr. Ferguson for One Direction and the receptionist typed something in to the computer and then spoke , "We're extremely sorry,sir. The negligence of our interns. They forgot to inform you that Mr. Ferguson couldn't land from Indonesia last night. But your appointment is rescheduled for tomorrow. Once again, we apologize on the behalf of our interns, sir. "

"It's okay, "Liam told a little disheartened.

When they were out of the office, Niall mentioned his thoughts over what if they were stalling them. Once again, Zayn reassured him that wasn't what was happening.

But he couldn't exactly say no to it.

Day 37.

This time Liam called and checked in with the office. They were appointment was there today.

Once again, they were standing in front of the same dull building but it might hold their future with it.

Some woman named Rose, escorted them to the 14th floor where Mr. Ferguson's office was. The building was covered in glass. They could see the view outside but the employees were dull as the colour on the walls.

Something of this place didn't feel right to none of them, but the chose to ignore it waiting to know what there future beholds.

They were in front of the card accessed office, when Samantha told them they could enter.

Mr. Steven Ferguson was an almond colored man with black eyes and a bald head. He was sitting on the leather chair and asked them to take a seat. He then slid the contract papers to their side of the table.

Louis picked it up but before he could start reading,he got up, "Before you read, I want to summarise it to you guys. "

"There'll be one tour in a year. You write according to your mood but yes, if it gets too late we might have to pressurize you."

"I've heard you.  You make pretty good music but you write gender neutral songs. I think you can attract more of the female population, so I'd want you to write it for them. "

"I'd also want every song you write to be approved by me. "

"Mr. Horan you wouldn't  need to compose the songs anymore, we have a very talented team for it. I think so you should just concentrate on getting some braces and your body in shape."

"Mr. Payne. I firmly believe you will be able to head the team. You're very responsible person in my eyes. "

"Mr. Malik, I think I've got to give you the high notes in the songs and a very mysterious persona for the fans. "

"Mr. Styles I think you'll do good in taking the initiative for the lead singer. "

"At last, Mr. Tomlinson I think One Direction would be better without you, "and then he slid another set of papers in front of him.

This was just a different version of Simon. Mr. Ferguson sat down but Zayn got up.

He took the papers from Louis' hand and tore them into pieces.

"One Direction exisst with Louis Tomlinson. He makes us sound better. If his voice goes missing, we'd not be us. "he sternly says.

Liam gets up, "One Direction is us. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry. It's our friendship and we don't let people ruin it. "

"A set of contracts cannot make us lose our friendship. Nothing can do that, "Niall gets up and takes the papers from Zayn's hand and throws it at Mr. Ferguson.

"Put this into your mind, Mr. Steven Ferguson. Never in a million years will anything make us lose our friendship. Nothing breaks One Direction. It will always be five singing idiots. "Harry slammed his fists on the table.

"You're making a grave mistake. Simon Cowell has closed all the doors for you people. No label will take you under them. There's no path left. Other than Star Records. "he said.

"Then we'll make one of our own, "said Zayn. Harry took Louis' hand and they left from there.

None of them spoke to each other after. Not one person was questioning their decision. None of them slept just at the thought of the hate Louis got for no reason. Louis was the one who took all the responsibility. Pushed them everyday to complete the idea. He came up with the idea for everything. He tried to do everything for them and they wanted him to leave.

Yes. Harry and Louis cuddled today too but none of them said a word to each other. Harry was at loss of words because of people like Mr. Ferguson in the society.

And Louis. He was questioning himself. He was thinking about what if he isn't really good after all. What if he's not meant here.  What if One Direction will be better without him. What if he wasn't meant with the boys?