Chapter 1- Who Lupa is

Lupa is a 17 year old orphan who is in Foster care. She goes have a guardian but he isn't the most gentle tool in the shed. In fact, he just might be the sharpest tool. Lupa as always been alone, when others see her she's normally listening to music or alone. Most kids call her a freak, others stay away from her to stay 'normal'. It was night and Lupa was done getting slashed by her so called 'Father'. She silently prayed for something or someone to take her away and give her a place where she belongs.

Little did she know that her prayer would be answered.

When Lupa opened her opens, but she felt different. She noticed she was laying on a small hill under a cherry oak tree, and just at the bottom of of the small hill was a pond. She saw a man dress in white robes. She slowly made her way over to him. "H-hello, sir?" Lupa said. The man looked at her "Your Hagoromo Õtsutsuki! The sage of six paths!" Lupa said shocked. He gave her a smile.

"That I am. And you are lupa? If I am correct." He asked. Lupa nodded to shock to say anything. "Child there is so much I have to tell you." He started.

"Child, You are The 100 tailed wolf beast. The tailed beast are your parents and as they see me as their father that makes me your grandpa. They created You by forming their chakra into a form, and impregnated a simple village girl of around the age of 22. But she didn't survive the birth. As I nor any of your parents wanted you to be used or seen as a weapon, we sent You to live a life until you were ready. You are the only tailed beast to can turn into a human at will. You do have your parents abilities and all of their chakra natures. By having your parent powers as well as some of mine your chakra as become unlimited. The last thing I must tell you is your kekkei Genkai, the 'Eyes of Death' or commonly known as 'Death's Eyes', it allows you to see, talk, and summon the dead. It could allow you to revive them as well but only of they died recently."

"Thank you for telling me this. I-i at least now know that I do have family that loves me." Lupa said with soft tears running down her face. "Now, why don't you go see what you look like?" He said.

Lupa looked over and saw a pale brown timber wolf with 100 tailed behind her each tipped with a color that represented her tailed parents. Her eyes did change color to a beautiful sky blue eyes with purple outlines.

"Grandpa?"

"Yes?"

"I've decided that I want to use my powers for good. I promise that I will make you and the rest proud! I'll protect those close to me and change the fate, cause thats my Nindo my ninja way!" Lupa says full with promise.

Hagoromo chuckled at her. "I'm sure you will, but now its time for you to do into your new life."

And like that Lupa passed out.