Chapter 2- Enter Lupa!

I great wave of chakra of chakra went threw the entire 5 nations, even the ones without chakra could feel the wave. It sent shivers down the spines of nearly everyone.

The third lord hokage look outside of his window. Jounin came in ranting about the huge chakra wave they felt. "Queit!" Everyone queit down. "I want Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Iruka to go find what or who ever made that chakra wave and the rest I want you to go calm any and all villagers who felt the wave."

The Jounins started their mission.

Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, and Iruka made their way to where they felt they wave come from. "We should split up, cover more ground." Kakashi said. Each of them nodded and split up.

Iruka soon found a light brown wolf with multiple tails. 'This has to be what made that chakra wave' Iruka thought to himself. 'But it looks like a puppy or junville. So it cant be that old'. The wolf slowly opened its eyes and yawned. It tried to stand up but it fell. Iruka came out and the wolf saw him. She backed up and there was fear in her eyes. Iruka stopped, crouched down and held his hand out with his palm facing up.

Lupa look at his hand and ticked her head to the side in confusion.

"I am not smelling your hand" she said which shocked Iruka

"I am not smelling your hand" she said which shocked Iruka. "Y-you can talk?" He asked. "O-oh y-ye-yeah, if I-I'm in yo-your te-territory ill leave." She said. "No, its completely okay. Why don't you come with me?" Lupa look at iruka shocked. She nodded.

Iruka took Lupa to the village but quickly hide her and brought her over to the Hokage Office. "Lord Hokage I found out what made the chakra wave." Iruka said. "Ah Iruka, so what made the wave?" "Um her sir" Lupa came into view. "H-hello" lupa said not made eye contact. "W-what are you?" The hokage asked. Lupas's wolf ear perked up, "Hey! I'm a who! Not a what!" Lupa barked. Lupa took a deep breath "my name is Lupa, and as you can see Im a tailed wolf beast." She said more calming.

"Please Lupa tell us what and who you are." The Hokage said. Her ears went down. "Promise you tell danzo about me." She mumbled. But the hokage heard her. " I won't tell danzo about you. Even I don't like him."

"Okay, well my name is lupa and I am a tailed beast but I'm different from my parents, The 9 Bijuu. 1- I'm the only one of My family who can change into a human and 2- I have unlimited chakra which is caused by both of My parents and grand-father. My grand-father was the one who brought me back to this world after sealing me away to keep me safe from being turned into a one of the village's weapon. In that world is called the 'Ordinary' world because there's nothing special about it besides it messed up past, in that world the other world are shows or tapes so that's how I know what happened in the past and the future. My grand-father did tell me about this kenkai Genkai that I have. This called ''death's eyes'' so I can see, talk and summon to the dead. I can only bring them back if they died recently." Lupa explained stopping a few times.

"How does your world have a messed up past?" Iruka asked the light brown wolf.

NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 PLEASE SKIP THIS PART!
"People judge people way to quickly, by the color of their skin, their gender or pronouns, what they wear for clothes, what type of family they come from if any, even their sexuality. Most people will be killed or beaten until their on death row for not being straight or white." Lupa said with tears her wolf ears flatting against her head. "Thats not even the worst. Women aren't treated like men and 86% of the women population are raped every year." Lupa said with tears falling down, her tails all falling down till all are teaching the ground.
Your fine now.

The Hokage, Iruka, the hidden jounin and ANBU were shocked about this information about the world she came from. Some were in tears.

"Well, at least it is different here and I think I'll allow you to stay in the village as well to be trained to become a ninja." The hokage said.

"Thank you Lord Hokage. I wont let you down." Lupa said wiping her tear with her paw. "But I would like to see this kekkei Genkai of yours.". Lupa nodded and focused on her own Kekkei Genkai. "Deaths eyes" she opened her eyes and they changed from a bright and warm blue to a red ember. She looked around and saw first, second, and fourth Hokage standinf behind the third and iruka's parents next to him.

"Woah, this is really cool" Lupa thought. Lupa made eye contact with iruka's parents. "Hello Mr and Mrs Umino." Lupa said. Iruka's eyes widen. "She can see my parents?!" He thought to himself.

Lupa summoned them and let iruka had a moment with his parents. Lupa gently smiled at the sight of Iruka hugging his parents. The Hokage was happy to see two of his Jounin back for a small amount of time.

Lupa loved seeing iruka with his family again but she was getting tired. She yawned which doing a downward dog position. "Tired?" The hokage asked. Lupa nodded and shifted into a 12 year old girl that was wearing torn up rags. She had light brown hair that had colorful tips her eyes were a bright sky blue color. Lupa let out a cute yawn and fell asleep on the floor which confused the Hokage and Iruka. "How could she fall asleep on the floor"

Iruka carefully picked the child up bridal style and her hands gripped at his shirt. "Iruka, I think it is best if you take care of this girl she has seemed to take a liking to you." The Hokage said. "Will do lord third." Iruka said and he started to walk home to his apartment.