Chapter 5- I met Team Gai!

Lupa was taking a walk threw the training grounds where it was peaceful.  Lupa loved coming here. Lupa had her guitar, that she had bought when she had only a few yen. Lupa went over to the field and she sat down on a flat stone. She began to play, just playing with a melody that's been in her head for a while. "wow, that's pretty good." Lupa stopped and turned around to see a girl with big brown eyes, dark brown hair that was in 2 space buns. It was tenten. "I'm tenten, nice to met you." She held out her hand, lupa shook it. "Lupa. Nice to meet to Tenten." "Hey can you play something? Your really good." Lupa thought it for a moment and began to play.

Tenten started clapping but it wasn't just her.  3 guys came over and heard lupa playing. "That was lovely and so full of youth!" The sensei said. Lupa's body at his loudness. She saw the rest of team guy, "when did you guys get here?" Tenten asked. "We came to get you because we are needed for a mission but we were delayed due to these two wanting to hear the rest of the song." Neji said, his lavender eyes glaring at lupa. Lupa looked away, she got up and started to walk away. "Neji! You just made a little girl sad!" Tenten and Lee scolded him. They turned to look at where the girl was but she was gone.

Lupa was sitting on a tree. Her guitar was at the bottom of the trunk. She was looking up at the leaves. 'i don't know why but for some reason neji's glare at me made me feel small.' lupa thought.