TEASER

[Orginally Named as Chapter One but I want to put yall through hell :) ] 

"Save yourself."
"Save yourself."
"Save yourself."

From the words of all the men who like it pure.

But what they mean is:

"Save it for me."

"Keep yourself pure for me."

"I am deserving of your love."

"I will take it like it's the one thing you savor, and never give it back."

"You are mine; though I am not yours."

So each little girl listened; at first at least. Many girls grew up and rebelled, claiming the thing that was to be saved for someone who wasn't them wasn't worth it.

"Save yourself," Y/n whispered over and over again throughout middle school, high school, college, graduate school, and even job after job until the words filled her brain like a mirror full of lipstick; each time feel dirtier than before.

But still, she remained pure throughout training at the FBI academy and through her units, wearing a badge of shame when she was told it should be an honor.

That honor caused her to push the first boy she ever loved, going back to the tenth grade as they danced on the prom floor, lips finding each other and bodies finding home in his parents' backseat before she ran because she couldn't break her pureness.

That honor caused her to feel like an outcast as everyone talked about their one-night stands and nights to remember while she bit the tip of her pen, just wanting to relate for once.

And that same honor makes her feel dirty now. She looks at Agent Morgan, listening to the stories he tells about the women that he just had the previous night wondering why she wanted to be them. She wanted to be free like them and dance the way he says they do. She wanted to ignore her mind and be free.

But she wanted to do it with him.

She wanted to dance the night along with Agent Morgan in clubs hand and hand.

She wanted to feel the soft kisses he would lay.

She wanted it all.

He made her feel dirty, like the whores that her mother talked about. He made her feel transparent, like a see-through glass that has something others lost.

"You sure you don't wanna come out with us little lady?" Derek asks for the third time.

"Yes." Heavy venom and pain that is undue come out with the word as Y/n keep her head down; refusing to give the man attention.

"Alright." He no longer pushes and leaves with the rest of the team soon after.

Save yourself.
Save yourself.
Save yourself.

"What poison you are Mr. Morgan. What a poison." She whispers for the final time of the night.