Chapter Four: The Guest Room...

This chapter is for @orangepixie101, thanks for all the support and nice comments😘
Rosy H xxx

The next day I was sick. I swear, I wasn't faking! Well, maybe a little. Kind of. Not really. Actually, I was tired because someone had been banging around downstairs at 3:00 in the morning.

I was still in bed when I heard Mom yelling for me to come down stairs. I dragged myself down to the kitchen.

"Great, honey, your up! Now, please go put the fresh flowers in the guest room"

Seriously? Mom had woken me up from my beautiful sleep to tell me to put flowers in the guest room?!

" Really Mom? I was asleep!"

She just smiled.

I grabbed the big bunch of flowers and trudged up the stairs. I opened the door and put the flowers on a round table in the centre of the room. Then, turning around, I saw the bed was all messy, so I went over to make it. As I took one of the corners, a head popped out from underneath the blankets!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! MOM THERES A RANDOM PERSON IN THE BED!!!!"

I ran down stairs as fast as I could.

"MOM! There's someone in ... the....guest..."

Then I realised that even though I had brought flowers up to the guest room, It hadn't actually sunk in that there was going to be a guest! Hey! I just woke up! Mom looked a but confused.

"Oh but, he's not supposed to be here until tomorrow... Oh no, wait, he is supposed to come today! I must have forgotten!"

She said vaguely.

"HE! HE! MOM, HOW DID YOU FORGET TO MENTION THAT A BOY WHO I DONT EVEN KNOW WAS STAYING IN OUR HOUSE???"

"Just slipped my mind I guess!"

She laughed

"Why, is my little girl getting flustered about a boy?"

I gritted my teeth.

" Why is he even here? Am I related to him?"

"Nope!"

"Then WHY IS HE HERE!!!!!????"

"He's your fathers friends son. His father had to go away on a business trip so we volunteered to take him in until his father gets back!"

Mom said cheerily.

"Oh, and by the way, get used to him. He'll be here for about a year"

" A YEAR?!!!!!"

"Now go apologise for telling at him! He got in very late last night!"

And with that she pushed me into the corridor. I was raging! How do you forget something like that!

Then I felt really embarrassed. I had just walked in on and screamed at an innocent and probably naked boy.

I gingerly went up to the guest room. when I opened the door, I was a bit taken aback. There, standing in the middle of the room, was the boy, he was shirtless, with a towel around his waist. And actually, he was quite handsome! No, shut up brain.

"Umm...Sorry...."

I stuttered. I looked down at my bare feet.I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. No! Your angry, and you don't blush!

"Ya, well, you should be"

He replied. I was really angry now. Who did he think he was! I jerked my head up and was about to say something spiteful but, when I looked at him I could see a twinkling in his eyes and he was concealing a laugh. He was winding me up. Oh my god how naive can I be? I blushed. Again! I never blush! And some random boy who's name I didn't even know had made me blush twice in the space of five minutes!

"Okay, well, bye"

I said, and walked back out of the room. When I was in the other side, I lent back against the door. I was just thinking of what Ariel would say if she found out, when the door opened, and I fell straight down, halfway through the doorway. I screamed. when I opened my eyes, I saw him standing above me with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, I was just going to tell you my name is Alex, but I won't now because I can see you are currently occupied"

He grinned. I leapt to my feet and ran the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Hey guys! This was a fun chapter to write! I hope you like this! Please vote, comment and follow! Love you all
Rosy H 😘😎😄