16ᴮᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

"ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵖʳᵒᵘᵈ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉʷⁱᶠᵉ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

At Blue Valley High, Damian spotted the table with the JSA kids. He casually made his way to the table and sat beside the girl with glasses, sending Beth a smile. "Try it." He slid the container to the girl.

Damian spent his morning trying to perfect the recipe and instructions that Beth sent him. He was quite proud of his work but he wanted to show the master.

"That was fast." Beth opened the container, seeing the chocolate brownies which looked very good. "When did you make these?"

"Yeah, do you sleep? How did you have the time for this?" Yolanda tilted her head, having the same exact question in mind while watching the two of them. She sat on his left side. "Is this a thing that the two of you have now?"

Damian turned his head to Yolanda, "Yes, yes, and yes."

Yolanda furrowed her brows, trying to connect the answers with the questions, "That didn't help."

Beth picked up one of the brownies as Damian watched in anticipation. "Oh," She took the bite and was genuinely surprised. "That's good. Was this your first try?"

Damian stared at her then glanced down at the container, "Uh...yeah, it was in the single digits."

He slid the glass container to Yolanda with a smile, waiting for her to try it next.

Yolanda looked at it warily but still picked one up, trying a brownie. "Wow, that is...actually really good. I never knew you could bake."

Damian had an achieved proud smile on his face. "I don't usually bake."

Being sat next to Damian, Yolanda bumped shoulders with him, raising a brow with a smile. "You'd make a great housewife."

"We're not having this conversation again." Damian sat straight in his seat, slightly shaking his head.

Rick walked up to the table, standing in front of it as his stare landed on Damian. "What is he doing here?" He turned to the two girls who were previously talking about baking.

"Take a brownie." Damian pushed the glass container towards Rick.

Rick sat down. He looked at the brownies and then back to Damian. "Are we all just okay with Damian sitting with us now?"

Yolanda and Beth both shrugged their shoulders, nodding their heads. "Yeah."

Rick threw his vegetable back at the tray. "That's just great."

"C'mon Rick, in due time you'll come to love me." Damian looked over at Rick with a smile. "I'm very likable."

"You're not." Rick crossed his arms, looking away but he felt Damian stare at him. "What?"