Date places

Where would they take you on a date?

🌱LINK🌱

- Korok Forest

-He took you to Korok forest, nothing too fancy though it was certainly enjoyable. It was noon and the forest looked even more magical. He cooked for you wich was really wonderful. You played around with the tiny koroks and had a really nice time.

🐬MIPHA🐬

- Zora's Domain, East Reservoir Lake

-She took you to the East Reservoir to have a fancy dinner, it was a clear starry night and with her by your side it seemed like the stars shined twice as bright. You two enjoyed your dinner and looked at the stars together, afterwards you walked her back to her room in the domain, she spent all night thinking about the date.

🐦REVALI🐦

-Atop of Divine Beast Vah Medoh

-It was quite cold up there so he lend you his scarf (also made you swear to not tell anyone). He flew you all the way up there, where he had a small picnic prepared for the two of you so you could watch the sunset together!

⚡URBOSA⚡

-Gerudo town

-(Doesn't matter if you're voe or vai or anything else you're still welcome in Gerudo. Chief's orders!)

-She received you at her palace where the two of you had a very fancy dinner (maybe even a noble pursuit or two ;3), she showed you around town and spent the entire day with you and finally at the end of the night she gave you gerudo jewelry as a gift!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall! I know I missed some characters but I just couldn't find a place for Daruk and I'm feeling kinda lazy to add Zelda so I'll do it in other chapter

Anyway byeee

Jester, out ✌