prolong jaune leaves

Jsune arc or use to be, is young man who dream to be huntsman like his grandfather. Sadly his family never train him, they belive he is weak. So our young arc fake his transcript, make friends and join beacon for becoming best. Sadly went badly since day he save cardin from Grimm. Instead respect jaune and keep his mouth shut, he reveals his secret inftont of beacon and took credit. Everyone glare at jaune, got hit by many people who wish him out.
His friends betray him, ruby cry miss and call him cheater. Yang threatened him not come near ruby or team, Weiss smack talking jaune say he does not belong here, and Blake glare at him.  Ren and Nora yell at jaune for his actions, and pyhrra glare at jaune with hate, and said those unfortunate words.
Pyhrra: I was wrong jaune, you are nothing special and your disgrace to huntsman name.
He was hurt by his partner of her words, then his father hear of his action, as long with family. Scold jaune, and worst case disown him from arcs, took family sword and shield, which not notice that light energy left weapon. Now jaune have no family, being bully by every student and treat as outcast. Now new student name Alex, have skill of huntsman that jaune jealous, he able get pyhrra attention. But that about change once jaune call in Ozpin and goodwitich felt chill in him. As he reach top, he saw sad expression of headmaster and happy goodwitich. Also see his team as well, pyhrra glare at jaune badly.
Jaune: you call oxpin.
Ozpin: Sadly by request of your team, they have you remove from team and forced by vale higher up to expelled you.
Jaune: what.
Alex: is best you pack faker.
That was it for jaune, he tun fast as he can. Ozpin just ruin young jaune dream like his grandfather.
Ozpin:'I'm sorry to unable help your grandson.'
As jaune run fast to Grimm infestation forest. Jaune run run until he stop and crystal knight happen in his life.

Jaune: WHY! As he fell down on ground, Grimm ready pounce him, jaune thought his last moment until ice froze area destroyed Grimm

Jaune: WHY!
As he fell down on ground, Grimm ready pounce him, jaune thought his last moment until ice froze area destroyed Grimm. What jaune saw, power of ice froze Grimm and meet dragon in shadow as it left in knight.
Jaune: that power.
Jaune look at ice and fell power of ice, his sad face turn crazy laugh he finally found his true calling.
Jaune: remnant prepared for ice of powe I bring to you all!
His crazy plan well bring remnant to his images of power.
Now you well face jaune who quest for power and lust he had.