chapter 2 Engagement party attack secrets reveals part 2

As jaune return and announced his return, few are surprised. Rwby, remain of nr glare at jaune, along with arcs but grandfather. Ozpin is happy see jaune, but shock to know that young heroic heart boy became cold young man thirst for revenge. Pyhrra have mix feeling, she never seen jaune since his expelled from beacon. Alex got angry at him for interfere his engagement party. Jaune grandfather see his young grandson change, very disappointed with his arcs for disown him. As group glare, but jaune glare back at them with with fear.

Alex: what are you doing arc! As jaune family smile, they would tell everyone that he been disown

As jaune family smile, they would tell everyone that he been disown. But surprise jaunr look at him, and said to him.
Jaune: first name is jaune luner, and second we came for dark stone.
Jaune ex family and friends shock see he don't care for name, and fear for Alex family item.
Alex: know what arc, I challenge you for dark stone.
Jaune irritated: names luner and happy to take that challenge. Return Aegislash.
As he raises his hand, ball shape in a flash of red light, Aegislash return to jaune. Everyone has questions for jaune were it goes. Then jaune brought red sword that actuate ruby go into weapon lust.

Jaune grandfather notice sword and figures out about power that used to be in cores mores form

Grandfather:'seems my grandson have power of arcs.'
Jaune: let's go Alex!
Alex: I will take you down faker!
As battle Begin, sword slash each other multiple times, Alex father root for him along with his supporters. But something happen as jaune sword begin glow and slash destroy Alex weapon.
Alex: What!
Jaune: now let's ends this!
Jaune pose, draw his red sword and red to attack.
Jaune: x Saber slash
Form at one slash and another to make x shape slash make impossible for per to do.

Then x shape blade hit Alex badly, scream in pain as he went down

Then x shape blade hit Alex badly, scream in pain as he went down. Jaune grab dark stone, allow team plasma grunts to put gently the stone in a seal case.
Jaune: well everyone we be on our way.
As he and his team about to leave, many people booing at him as Alex smirk.
Alex: everyone knows you fake your way, and been save by cardin, you are nothing jaune.
Everyone laugh but ozpin, pyhrra and her family. Is seems cruel to young jaune, but jaune stop for moment, then he have dark smile

 Is seems cruel to young jaune, but jaune stop for moment, then he have dark smile

Alex: hey why are you smiling.
That smile got jaune to laugh and turn towards the reporter have camera on live.
Jaune: me faker, oh Alex you have so much secrets that I make me puke.
Alex nervous as well for his family got ozpin, and Mrs niko to notice.
Pyhrra: Alex what is he talk about?
Alex: I don't know you talking about faker.
Ozpin: Alex you begin to fell nervous as jaune say you have secret.
Mrs.niko: yes indeed now tellis what secret Alex.
Alex: I..i..umm.
Jaune: our dear Alex can't talk, now have to explain it for him. Alex has committed multiple crimes involving kidnapping, assault and even rape and murder as well that cover up by his dear family.
Everyone in schock, Alex the future huntsman have cause alot of crime, make pyhrra cry to know she pick wrong man to marry. But jaune is not finsh with Alex last secret he even not tell his family or friends.
Jaune: oh my favorite sectet that Alex  have he is marry!
Pyhrra now even more heart broken as Alex can't even defend him self.
Alex: pyhrra I'm...
Pyhrra: no, don't talk Alex, we are over!
As pyhrra cry with Mrs niko comfort her daughter, Mr nikos is mad that Alex breaks her daughter heart.
Jaune: now on to rwby team!
He look at rwby team, scare that jaune have on them.
Jaune: Ruby don't have secret so have say you are fake friend ruby!
Ruby crys as jaune left he'd alone weep with next Weiss.
Jaune: Weiss, have join in with her father to beat poor faunes who are slave to schee.
Weiss felt glare from all faunes but Blake since she knows she hid her faunes traits. 
Jaune: Blake belladonna, you be shame to faunes kind since you hidyour trait as coward and ex member to White Fang!
Faunes and human are immediately have spike of death glare, Blake felt guilty of her self.
Jaune: Now to yang, call me faker and step away from ruby that aee as Bad influence. What about you yang, you trashed night club, hurt many civilians, and even cause public damage.
Tai&qrow: she did what
Yang so much thinking about her decision and her action.
Jaune: Nora and ren, I consider you family that like brother and sister. But now you show me that both you betray my trust.
Nora crystal, as Ren try to calm he down, but relises they really miss up.
Jaune look at pyhrra, she already miss with broken heart and betray by Alex. He see enough for him, to fell complete with her pain been show.
Jaune: ozpin tell everyone truth what at forest.
Ozpin deep thinking as jaune walk towards him, then he slowly tells him a about ruby rose.
Jaune: they know already.
Ozpin eyes widen, now he have nothing to be threatened by cardin and Alex father.
Jaune: let's go now.
As Team left, everyone have mix feelings what happen, pyhrra final regret her decision on jaune.
Pyhrra: I'm sorry jaune.

Few miles at atlas, a beautiful mansion with color of red. A young 16 year old boy watch news with his father about incident happen.
???: son you know day have come for ruby rose.
???:I know father 

???: I can't wait to meet my fiancée.