chapter 1 Engagement party attack part 1

After two years jaune disappeared, non of his former friends and family look for him. Exept saphron, jaune older sister, and especially his grandfather, both search endless to find him but unable to. Arcs start have proplem, crocea mors, weapon use by arcs have been useless to them, keeps breaking apart and repair. But Elder arc knows once true weider disown or betray to get weapon, power of crocea mors leaves in search to return to true arc, surprise jaune. Since his dream to be hero like him, but grandfather hasn't tell arcs family yet since they deserve what they did to Jaune.
Ozpin keep in dark since cardin dad and Jack make threats to ozpin if video on cardin being save by arcs is revealed.  They well tell certain family on ruby since rose made promises of marriage.(you well learn history that certain rose made to a royal family).  Even goodwitich make sure videos never reveal to anyone, and ozpin have hard time since jaune left, team panr keep losing, vale council breathing down hid neck and now he search for young jaune.

Now is pyhrra engaged to Alex, since dating for two years, now he propose to marry her. Arcs, team Rwby, and rest join in a fancy party and think everything well go well.

Ruby munching on cookies, yang try find guy, Blake read her book, and Weiss talk with Neptune since she invited him

Ruby munching on cookies, yang try find guy, Blake read her book, and Weiss talk with Neptune since she invited him. Ren try keep Nora from going crazy with suger food, pyhrra and Alex got their family greets each other.

Both family's greets each other, but one of family members doubts about Alex.

Mr niko: my baby girl is getting marry.

Mrs. Niko: I agree.

Mrs niko never truly like Alex since when she first meet him, he shown a bit rudeness and tells pyhrra to stop training. She have suspect Alex is hide a secret that concern her, but no one well belive her sine her husband tells her drop it.

Alex: have blast of your time Mrs nikos.

Mrs niko: indeed Alex.

Pyhrra stand their felt happy outside, but inside felt sad jaune left. She still haves feelings for him, but she push asides for Alex. But for some reason, Alex tells her what to do, since clean dish, stop training and do much .are her fell unsettling.

Alex: everyone may have your attention please.

Every person turns their heads towards Alex.

Alex: for this special day, our family will reveal our sacred treasure, the dark stone.