Prologue

When she turns twelve, Remy decides that she wants independance. Remy decides that she wants to go to boarding school. She packs her bags and looks at schools, finding the perfect fit in Blackburrow Academy. Remy pretends that she'll fit right in with these young intellectuals who all have sharp view of what lies ahead for them. Sure, she's smart. Sure she's independent. But future? That word brings up some scary thoughts for Remy, scary thoughts that she likes to push down.

Then, on her first day, she meets Benjamin Walker.

A/N:

Hi, there! So I know, at the moment, nobody is reading this, but hopefully, some day, many will be! This is my first story on Wattpad, and I'm really excited. Don't expect a well thought out plot, because, honestly, it's more about Remy growing up, and I have just started writing it. There is a small plot twist, but you won't discover what it actually is for a long time. On the side of this is a picture of Remy, who I don't have a casting for, but this model certainly fits my idea. Remy's hair is darker though, but I tried to darken the model's hair as best I could. Remy's eyes are a bit darker as well. There is going to be a photo of Benjamin on the next chapter.

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE: the photos dont seem to work so here's a link to what remy and ben look like: http://remmingtontrain.tumblr.com/

PS it'd be great if someone would tell me how I can make the side pictures work!! :)

Anna