{INTEZAR} Part 5

She stopped singing, when the lights went on. Junaid and Erina smiled painfully looking at the girl who just beautifully voiced out her story in a Song. Everyone clapped and hooted for her, when she Opened her glassy eyes and smiled looking at Sidharth's direction brightly. He just passed her smile thinking her smiling at him when a guy came forward from his back and went to her. While, Naaz' s eyes had some different kind of spark in it. The guy went and hugged her tightly. While Naaz hugged him back laughing and giggling setting Sidharth's heart on fire. He couldn't digest the fact that a guy apart from him is that Close to her that he is hugging her. He thought maybe his family would stop her but rather they was too mixing up with that guy. He quickly went to Junaid who was talking to Erina about their children being on holidays at abroad with Erina's parents.

" Bhai! Appi! Just tell me one thing Who is that Bastard!", Sidharth said gnashing his teeths, Junaid smiled inwardly and looked at him pretending innocent.

"Who!?", Junaid asked while Erina looked at them in utter confusion.

" The one who just hugged Naaz!", She said annoyed. Possesiveness could be easily sensed from his behaviour.

"Accha! Woh...Woh toh Naaz ke Bestfriend hain Aur Humare Sagge Bhai!", Erina said bruising the correct spot in his heart.

"What the fuck! Appi Naaz ke Bachpan se unka Ek hi Bestfriend hain jo ki Hum hain!", He said before marching towards Naaz who was talking to the guy as if she knows him from years.

Sidharth marching towards her in Confusion and hurt reaching Infront of them. Naaz noticed that He was standing with a confused face, when she realised that he might not know him.

"Arrey Sidharth Inse Miliye! This is Imtiaz Akhtar! My Closest friend in Scotland and you know He is Erina's Appi's own Brother", Sidharth scanned seeing Imtiaz. Imtiaz was a Tall, Handsome Guy with brown eyes and a good well built Physique. Sidharth felt a pang of Jealousy seeing Naaz's arm wrapping around his biceps he so wanted to break his jaws but he couldn't create a Scene right now. He just left without saying anything. While She was about to go to him when Imtiaz held her hand.

"Naaz! Rukiye Kaha Chali Aap?", Imtiaz said holding her hand and stopped her well aware of what would be the next step of hers.

"Woh Sidharth..Woh Thode Naaraz Lage! It's His...His Birthday! I can't Let him be sad. Right?", She said to Imtiaz, While Imtiaz felt bad for this innocent girl. He just cupped her cheeks and smiled.

" Naaz! Sidharth Committed hain! Chorein Abhi Unko! Unko Dekhne De Apni Zindagi! Unki Mehbooba ko Sambhalne de Unhe! Aap kyu itna Soch rahe hain! Woh Aap Nahi Chahte Aapko! Warna Kya Aapki Aankho mein Mohabbat jo ki Humein Dikhi, Aapke Badi Ammi, Bade Abbu, Bhaijaan, Appi Sabko Ghar ke Har us shaks ko dikhi Woh Unhe Nahi Dikhi? Jinko Aap Claim karte hain ki Woh Aapke Bestfriend hain? Bachpan ke Khass dost? Humein Appa ne Sabkuch Kaha tha! Cake Aapne Banaya Sidharth ke liye but Naam Arzoo ka de diya! Kyu ? Kyuki Sirf Sidharth Khushi ke liye? Aur Un dono ka Rishta  Barkrar Rakhne ke liye? Lekin Naaz Aapko Kya Mila hain Humesha se itna Karke? Kya Sidharth kabhi Aapko Apnane Wale hain Arzoo ko Chorke. Bolein?" Imtiaz said cupping her face. Imtiaz has always been a great friend of hers. Always giving the best solutions to her and the moment Imtiaz came to know about all her selfless acts he was heartbroken rather being shocked. He never thought that whom he thought his Bestfriend was enduring all these pains without a word, While Naaz was shedding silent tears. Knowing whatever Imtiaz was speaking was true.

" Aap...Aap Bhul Jaye Unhe! Soche ki Woh Kabhi Aapke The hi nahi! Aur Chale Humare Saath Scotland. Apni Self respect rakhein Please. ", Imtiaz said making her looked up at his face. He was right though, that person whom she worshipped like a god was never hers. Imtiaz understanding her dilemma hugged her and patted her back.