{QARAR} PART 3

Sidharth entered the house, as soon as he just crossed the threshold of his house. Amrita ji ran towards him and dragged him to the couch with the Brightest smile. Sidharth just smiled at her and sat infront of her keeping his head on her lap.

"Beta! Kaisi Lagi Tujhe?", Amrita ji said curiously as she could see a smile on his face the moment he was entering.

" She is Good! But Mumma, We both need to know Eachother More before the Marriage", Sidharth said while Amrita ji was about to Faint holding her heart. She couldn't believe that her son gonna meet the girl again.

" Tu Mera Hi Beta hain na!? Tu Sidharth Virk hi hain na?", Amrita ji said making him scrunched up his face.

"Ohhoo Maate I am only Sidharth Virk your Son!", He said facepalming himself.

"Hayeee Main Sadke Jawaa! Mera Shona Putt ! My Golden Child. Tenu Pata Oh Kudi Kon aa? ( Awww! My Dear Son! My Golden Child. Do you know who she was)", Amrita ji said while as soon as Sidharth heard his mom talking and mentioning 'that Girl', he snapped at her.

"Kon Aa? (Who?)", he said pretending to be least interested while His ears were widely open to fetch each and Every information.

"Oh Kudi na Tere Bapu di Patiala wali Bua di Ek lauti Bestfriend di Devrani Di Bhabhi di Ek lauti Mamme Di Kudi aa, hayee Bho Close aa Appa ohna de naal! Nahi? ( That girl is your father's Aunt, who stays in Patiala, Her Bestfriend's sister-in-law's, her Sister-in-law's Maternal Uncle's One and Only Daughter! Hayee Now tell me Aren't we so close)", Amrita ji gushed while Sidharth gasped hearing the amount of long relation she had with his family indirectly.

"Kaafi Gehra Rishta hain! Nahi?", Sidharth said in a sarcastic way and went to his room still trying to figure the Ultimate relationship of her family connecting to the dots his mom said without realising when he slept.

The next day, Sidharth was visiting a school which is made by him. He being the Trustee has always kept everything under his surveillance, now it has been three months since he has spoke to the principal of the School. Similarly this time also he was on a round of the school. Suddenly a voice caught his attention, he thought maybe it's his delusion but when the principal introduced him to the particular class. The principal was about to call the teacher when he just showed his hand to stop him. He was looking at Shehnaaz with so much of adoration in his eyes. Well, The teacher was none other than Shehnaaz, His would be fiancee and the voice too was of hers. He was looking the way she was teaching the small kids, The way she was handling them, talking to them nicely without an ounce of irritation on her face. A automatic smile appeared on his lips. 

Just the, She raised her head up to look at the board and noticed Sidharth. She was astonished seeing her would be fiancee, she just passed a smile. While As soon as the kids noticed the Principal and the Trustee, They stood up to greet them. Shehnaaz asked them to continue their classwork as the principal was calling her. After giving instruction to the kids, She went to the Principal stealing glances from Sidharth who was staring at her with all his adoration. Her cheeks were heating up feeling his intense gaze. Standing infront of the Principal, she just looked at him for a minute and diverted her gaze to the Principal.

" Yes Sir!", She said in a low voice, licking her lips.

"Miss. Bajwa! This is Mr. Virk and I want you to take our trustee Mr. Virk on a round of the college! It will be a great help Miss. Bajwa as I have to leave for an important  meeting with the Educational Society.", The principal said making him look at him with happiness and astonishment.