{QARAR} PART 5

SHEHNAZ'S POV

No...No He...He can't lie to me. No Sana don't...Don't trust upon her. She...is his ex right? And E...Ex does these kind of cheap tactics to break the other person's Relationship. Be.. Because Yes.. Because They are Jealous. But..But What if Shristi ji is saying the Truth! Wh.. What..What if She is co.. Correct and Sidharth ji actually playing with my Emotions. No...No Shehnaz Have faith upon your love...He can't do something like that...He can't do...Ha..Haina Babaji? But Why didn't he ever tell me about Shristi Ji. I stated him everything like a Open Book Right? I told him how I was cheated on that too with my Bestfriend but Still I believe in Love , Marriage and stuffs like that.

POV END

"Kaha Kho Gayi Sana", Shristi asked her holding her hand. Shrishti was not that type of Cunning and Typical Bitch Ex that most of people has a weird notion of. She was a Ambitious Girl yet good at heart.

" Huh! Nahi..Nahi Kahi nahi!", Sana smiled at her.

"Waise Aaplog ka Breakup kyu huwa?", She said not wanting to sound curious or a Intruder.

" Arrey! It never ended on a Bad note for me but for him it was the worst note. Basically, Mujhe Stability Chahiye thi Life mein aur 7-8 months pehele His business actually started suffering losses toh I told him ki Umm...I got a Offer of a Reality Show and Will get fifteen Lack per weak that too just a month before our Marriage. Like Cards chapp gaye the, People were invited, Hall book ho gayi thi. Toh I can help you in your business. But his Ego is so big that he just hurled abuses at me cause He has already asked me many times ki He want a Proper Wife and a Proper Family. Like a Wife who can provide him Children, Can Take care of him and his mother. His Mother never liked me cause of my profession but I was too Ambitious back then. I can take any step which could help me flourishing my Career and So I did.

Tumhe Pata hain Main Na Bohut Rebillious kisam ki Hoon, So Maine Bhi Suna Diya use ki Tumhare Paas kya hain, Bloody Bankrupt, such a prodigal you are. I just came into a Relationship with you cause You are Handsome, Mature and having a good strong Financial Condition. Umm...Jhooth nahi Bolungi I came into a Relationship with him seeing his Money only cause as I mentioned I wanted Stability and A person jisko main Cheekh cheekh ke Bol pau That he is my husband and we were in a Serious Relationship like We have gotten intimate quite a few times only because we loved Eachother and not out of Any Desire, Impulsion aur Lust but I never that this Ambitious Attitude of mine would drift us Apart ", Shrishti said with a remorseful smile while Shehnaz who till now knew that Shristi is not that bitch at all. She just wanted Stability. She was about to say more when suddenly a text of Sidharth's popped up.

" Sana Ajaa! Am waiting in the Parking.", Shehnaz read the text and replied with a emoji.

"Ummm...Shristi Ji..I..I have to Leave..", Both of them passed a smile at Eachother while Shrishti Congratulated her and hugged her.

She walked out of the Restaurants. While all the Thoughts of him can speak and him having an Affair was gripping over her. She was in deep thought, When Sidharth saw her coming towards the car. He frowned looked at her lost expression. She just settled in the Car's front seat resting her head on the headrest of the Seat.

" Baby! You Okay?", He texted her while looking at her. Whereby Shehnaz just nodded her head and Again laid down.

Finally After two hours, They reached infront of her house. She looked at him with moist eyes while He just cupped her face with alot of concern.

"Sidharth Aapko kuch kehna tha mujhe? Like jo bhi aap Batana bhool rahe hain?", She asked him hoping that he might disclose about him being into a Relationship but He just nodded his head. While She just frowned and said him a bye, hugging him tightly.

Soon she reached her room, Changing the Clothes she went to sleep but Sleep was far away from her eyes. That's when She decided that she would visit his office some day without informing him. Thinking all these She slept.
______________________________________

After two days, It was ten 'o clock in the morning when Sana woke up and wore a beautiful Saree along with a Pearl necklace and quickly left taking her car keys. Throughout all these days, She was avoiding Sidharth, She wasn't replying to his any texts and Video Calls. Her Mother was also noticing the changes in her Behaviour, She was not getting what might has happened that she is avoiding Sidharth. The girl who never used to stay away from her mobile after the day both of them exchanged their numbers. While Sidharth was continuously bursting upon his Employees and the Servants of the house. He was getting frustrated with her constant Ignorance. On the other Hand, Sana reached Sidharth's Office. As soon as she entered  Everyone stood up with Respect and Honour but She just smiled and asked them to sit.

Also, She informed his P.A and The Receptionist not to disclose about her presence in the Office. They just nodded happily. While Sidharth was facing the huge Window of his Cabin when Shehnaz entered tip toing but She was numb, Hearing him speaking on the Phone. Tears were forming in her eyes. She couldn't believe that the person whom she was trusting him like a Blind Person was actually Misleading her and lying to her continuosly since the day they met. She just hold her Forehead controlling her tears not able to hear anymore she just ran away closing the Door with a Thud. While Sidharth just flinched hearing the Thud. He was confused that who might enter without his permission. Hanging up the Call, He called in the Reception.

" Julie Did anyone enter in my Cabin Without my permission?", He asked the receptionist ready to burst out.

" Yes Sir! Ma'am Came!", The receptionist said making him confuse.

" Mom? Mom Kyu aayi? Anyways did he gave any message for me?", He asked thinking that the Person could be his mom.

"No..Sir Badi Ma'am Nahi Sir! Shehnaz Ma'am she came to you to give you a Surprise.", As soon as the receptionist said, He was numb like a stone. He didn't know how to react. She must have heard his voice when for her he is a Mute Person. He just ran his fingers through his hair and gulped the lump in his throat, cursing himself. He quickly took the car keys and left for her house. While Reaching her house She was crying feeling betrayed. Hatred was filling in her heart her phone was Continuously ringing and beeping. Mustering up some courage she went down and left.

It was Evening, when Sidharth was continuosly calling all the higher authorities of Chandigarh, Jasleen ji was crying and Amrita Ji was consoling her. He was speaking over the phone when Shehnaz entered with messed up hair. She thought to discuss it with her mom but seeing the Scenery a sudden anger rushed into her veins. While the moment they heard the clapping sound of her sandals all look at the Main door to find her standing with cold expression.

" Aaplog Yaha Kyu Aaye hain?", She asked looking at Sidharth who quickly hung up the call and looked at her. He was staring at her puffed eyes as if he was trying to peep in her soul and was trying to read her mind. Sidharth was about to do a Hand gesture pretending to be a Mute Person when She just showed her palm to stop him.

" DON'T DO ANY SORT OF DRAMA MR. VIRK! JUST DON'T!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️