Chapter 7

"Start talking and don't think about using [You Belong With Me] to get yourself out of this"

"*sigh* fine, so Okuyasu has been a but gloomy today and as his friend I got worried, so I texted Jade to ask what was going on and then I asked how you were texting while being chased and if you've told Josuke your secret but it turns out Josuke had your phone. He then texted Okuyasu about it and so I told him"

"Y/N you're lucky you're our best friend otherwise we would have-"

"IS NO ONE GONNA STOP US!?" Yelled Josuke

"Oh shit that's right" Y/N and Jade went to break up their fight, Jade went to pull away Josuke while Y/N went to grab Okuyasu, he's much bigger than she is so she uses her stand [You Belong With Me] to at least hold him down

"Oku don't make me sit on you ha ha" said Y/N, but that comment took Okuyasus mind to a dirty place

She so small tho, how would she sit on me? On my lap? On my chest? On my face?

Okuyasu quickly got up and ran to the bathroom leaving everyone dumbfounded. He pulled down his pants to see a rising boner. He hates when this happens.

Ever since you two met he's been feeling odd, like when you touched his dollar medallion, or when his face crashed into your rack, or he would catch you changing and see your undergarments when you'd stay over at his house, which unfortunately was often, it seems like Oku too had a crush, the perfect girl with an amazing body, from what he's seen.

This definitely did not help his situation when that got it bigger. Looks like he's gonna have to take care of it. He grabbed his phone and texted

Okuyasu
Hey, imma be in here for a while, can you wait for me?

Y/N
Sure

♡/////♡ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: HAPPY FAPPY WITH OKUYASU ☆/////☆

He exited the bathroom only to see the girl who he just spanked it to standing outside

"Ah! Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"You texted me" said Y/N

I did? He checks his phone oh fuck I did "yeah, I totally did ha ha ha... so where's Jade?"

"She left with Josuke, I think I saw them making out" She smirked

Oku then said in some weird American accent "you better calm-a  yourself-a wahmen, or imma give you-a spankin' in the biscuits-a"

(Kind of a mix of this with this)

"Oh no~" She got on the wall and started slightly shaking her booty "please don't-a hurt-a me~"

They laughed but that felt oddly suggestive... he really would not want another round and doesn't want to put his dick before your friendship and happiness.

"So you want me to walk you home?" Y/N asked

"And possibly catch my sister and best friend possibly making out? Nope, ain't riskin' it"

"Where do you wanna go then?"

"I don't know, where are you going?"

"It depends, you..." She twittled her fingers " Wanna come to my house?"

"Sure! I haven't been there before, but is your... dad home?"

"He left for a business trip yesterday, we'll be safe, oku" also his girlfriend won't be back from work for a long time so the house will be all ours"

(Also this is what your stand [You Belong With Me] looks like)
SSorry I couldn't think of another name, that song got me for the fanfic

(Also this is what your stand [You Belong With Me] looks like) SSorry I couldn't think of another name, that song got me for the fanfic