Bottom Kaeya Arc

Tw: sex, language

In Liyue, Childe was just wandering around with Zhongli, of course. Zhongli definitely bought a lot of stuff, Rest in peace Childe's mora.

Zhongli left due to Venti wanting Zhongli to be at Angels Share, Also taking the bag of mora Childe gave him. Childe sighs and walks back to the Bank, after a few steps he sees Kaeya running towards him, he was doing a commission. He bumps into Childe and both of them fell to the ground.

"Fuck -- I mean- Sorry!"
Kaeya said

"Ow, watch your- Oh hey Kaeya what are you doing here?"
Childe asked

"Childe?!?!"

Childe helped Kaeya get up, Childe was very confused about why Kaeya is at Liyue. Kaeya told his boyfriend that he's doing a commission. He rushed off.

"Holy -- that captain sure is fast."
Childe said as Kaeya sprinted in Liyue.

Childe didn't mind at all, he just continued. Suddenly an idea ringed in his mind.

"Hm, I should visit Mondstadt. All though I do wanna visit my boyfriend 😔"
Childe Thought

His Ed Sheeran ass walked to Mondstadt. After an hour he was finally at Mondstadt.

Before he even walked in, Kaeya spooked behind his back.

"Boo Ed sheeran whale!"

Kaeya scared Childe.

"Holy fuck babe-?!"
Childe screamed

"Scared ya didn't I?"
Kaeya teased.

"Fuck you Kaeya"

"I'm too tired too, Can you help me?"

"Anytime <3"

"Babe I was just kiddi--"

Before Kaeya even said he was kidding, Childe went straight in for the kiss. Kaeya was shocked at first, but he enjoyed it. They straight up kissed for 1 minute. Childe finally stopped.

"I---"
Kaeya couldn't say a word.

"What? You clearly enjoyed it..."
Childe teased.

Kaeya's skin became completely red like a tomato. Childe chuckled. Kaeya was flustered. Childe carried Kaeya back to Wangshun Inn. Kaeya fell asleep in Childe's warm arms. Childe asked for a room, after getting the keys, he placed Kaeya down on the bed covering him with a blanket.

Warning: the next part concludes with sex. If you do not want to read it please skip it.

Childe decided to shower for a bit, leaving the bathroom door fucking unlocked. After showering, he wore his clothes and went to sleep next to Kaeya.

3 in the morning...

Kaeya woke up, disturbing Childe as a silly little prank, oh how he much regretted it. Or not.

"Tee-hee"
Kaeya chuckled

As Childe was frustrated from Kaeya poking him and freezing his arm. He smirked and went on top of Kaeya.

"Bad little boy... Daddy will now teach you a lesson.."
Childe said as he smirked

Kaeya had no words he was completely unready. All he could do was blush. Childe knew that he was flustered, so he went straight in for the kiss to distract Kaeya. Slowly undressing Kaeya. After a minute, Childe starts biting and licking Kaeya. Kaeya starts soft moaning.

"Mmh.."
Kaeya slightly moaned.

Childe continues, after successfully undressing Kaeya. He starts licking his neck. After finishing, he slowly goes down and sucks Kaeya's cock slowly. Kaeya slightly moaned.