5

"excuse me miss.. we have a question"
"can you look at this side pls"
"excuse me"
"excuse me miss yn"
"miss yn.."
were yelled outside the studio i was going into. i took off my sunglasses while my three personal bodyguards guided me to the door. before entering the building, i turned around and spoke
"no answers until they have agreed"
i turned around and walked straight into the big building where i was going to meet the superstars.

"ugh, what are paparazzi doing outside? it is literally eight in the morning jaehyun"
"they are existed just as we are yn"
i look at him and nod my head while scoffing.
"fair enough bestie"

yes, jaehyun, my secretary.. also happened to be my bestfriend. we met when i was studying my bachelor in science in korea. we've been close since then and came with me to japan to help me to start my own business.

he opened the door that led me into a big room where twelve boys immediatly stood up and bowed. i smiled and bowed back before waving to them. they all look incredibly handsome and their visuals were screaming. they all said "goodmorning" in unison and sat down again.
"goodmorning to you guys. thank you for flying all the way here to japan. i hope i wasn't ruining your free time"
"no its okay miss hirai. it is a pleasure to be here"
"you must be.."
"haruto"
"haruto.. nice to meet you. must i say, you guys are extremely handsome"
"thank you" they all said again in unison. i put my bag on the table and handed them and their manager a file.

"this is what you are going to advertise.. if you agree ofcourse"
"how many-"
"this consists two payments because you guys are going to advertise this in japan and in south-korea. we are planning to release a make-up kit and a new skin toner as well"
"so they have to advertise the skin toner?"
"correct"
the manager nods and skips thoroughly through the pages.
"so how are you guys? how was the trip to japan?"
"well, we actually came for vacation too. most of our members are japanese so they are going to their families"
"good. oh did you all had your breakfast?"
they all nodded and turned to their manager who cleared his throat.

"we have agreed but only if you are taking one hundred procent responsibility if something happens to one of these guys"
"i agree"
"okay can you sign these papers miss hirai?"
"pls.. call me yn"
i signed the papers and handed them back to their manager. i shook hands with him and as well with the boys before leaving the room.

"congratulations miss hirai yn"
"jaehyun pls. lets leave from the other exit, i dont wanna go into that crowd again"
we got into jaehyun's car and drove away. i sighed and rested my head on the window and closed my eyes.

"one green tea and one latte please"
"is that everything miss?"
"yes"
"here you go. you can wait in that line for your order"
"thanks"
jaehyun made me sit on a chair that was not far away from the line he was standing. i fiddled on my phone and updated the date for our skin toner release. there were comments where people were asking us if we are really doing a collab with treasure.
"here you go.. your green tea"
"thank you"
i took a sip of my tea and sighed heavily before jaehyun asked me if everything was okay.

"i mean.. how do they know that we were doing a collab with treasure?"
"why do you still think about that yn? they agreed right? its not that they didnt accept our offer"
"hmm"
"so how's momo? and dad?"
"still a dummy and dad's doing okay"
"how's powder doing? im sorry that i couldnt come yesterday"
"its okay tho. i just shipped one three hundred kilos of powder to russia. think that it will arrive next week"
"damn. that is a lot"
"yup. so are you planning to meet your family in korea?"
"maybe next month. i dont wanna leave you alone while you're dropping two big deals on the market. things can get hard and i wanna be there to help you"

straight into my heart.. giving me butterflies.

-

end of this chapter