39

it was four days after my wedding and in the meantime, everyone went back home while i had to move in with yuta. i gifted the house i was selling to mina since i met her boyfriend, jinyoung.

i sat down, reading emails on my laptop when yuta came inside and sat down next to me on the couch.
"we're leaving in eight hours so pack your bags"
i gasped and stood up.
"we're flying in the morning?"
"my pilot is on vacation. i had to hire another one"
i groaned and left the livingroom.

ok. why does it look like im some spoiled kid who keeps groaning for no reason.? ps. i am spoiled

i tried to keep my eyes open as i leaned on the bags and listened to music. it was one and a half hours later when yuta's pilot finally arrived.
"sorry for being late mr and mrs nakamoto"
"its okay, lets go love"
i snapped my head to yuta- who walked away with the guards-, scoffed in disbelief of what he just called me.

"love"
i mouthed and smiled widely while walking to the jet with the other guards.

we arrived at the biggest airport in moscow and soon went into a car that drove to our hotel.
"yn"
i hummed and turned to yuta who looked away from his phone.
"do you want to sleep in one room?"
"in one bed?"
"yes, i mean.. we're not going to do anything"
"okay"
he chuckled and went back to what he was doing.

some time later, we booked a room but i ended up going alone to it. yuta went somewhere with ito and i stayed alone with the bodyguards.
"mrs nakamoto.."
"yes"
i answered to one of the guards who called out my name.
"why dont i see action anymore?"
i chuckled and scanned my card when i saw that i arrived at my room.
"i mean, you dont go on missions anymore.."
"i soon will, dont worry haku"
the bodyguards bowed as i close the door behind me shut.
time for a shower.

after opening the bathroom door and wrapping a towel around myself, i went towards the bed when i saw a white box laying down on the covers.
"a dress"
i chuckled as i saw what was in the box. a piece of paper fell out of it when i tried to get the dress out.

meet me in the restaurant at 8pm. see you soon <3
y.

i couldnt hide my smile. yes. my smile was big and he caused that.

-

end of this chapter