34

hours passing, the wedding was close. since the wedding will be held today,  9pm, at the most beautiful place in japan.. we decided- i decided- to change the place. i didnt want media to be there but father had other plans.

he totally ignored the fact that im getting married and i have the say in this. yuta, who kept nodding or agreeing to everything that father said or asked him, was on his way to the airport to pick his friend up.

here i am, in bed with my laptop on my lap. i canceled all my meetings i had with clients and was tired of all the food and cake tasting.

momo's boyfriend, kenji, gifted us- yuta and i- a big bouquet of flowers with a card thats written by him. congratulations to couple of the year. from kenji xoxo

"yn, what are you doing?"
i sigh as i look up at my older sister who was standing in front of the door with her hands on each hip.
"arent you coming downstairs? to look at the deco? people are working hard for later"
"i didnt ask them to be here"
"and i didnt ask to flew all the way to mount fuji just because you didnt want media"
i rolled my eyes at her comeback while getting out of my bed. yuta and i arent sharing one room but all his suitcases are in mine since he didnt went to his yet.

"how was the food tasting?"
"good, yuta chose the food and i did cake"
"cute"
"cute?"
"kenji is on his way here. mina brought her bf too"
"mina has a boyfriend?!"
"well duh. you've been busy with yours, how will u know mina's?"
"huh?"
"see you later. bye"
she left the room and i was alone again.

hours passed and it started to get pretty dark. three hours before i get married and im official mrs nakamoto. i look at myself in the mirror. my face had make-up and my hair was done beautifully.
"mama mia, where are the dresses?!"
"easy alfonso. easy.. take deep breaths"
his assistant calmed my stylist down as he walked up to me and looked at me with his pretty eyes.
"my apologies ms yn"
its okay. i dont want to walk down that aisle anyway.
"alfonso. they're here"
"finally! get mina and momo and bring the tux to mr yuta"
his assistant nodded and left the room with tuxedos in her hand.

"wow yn!"
alfonso opened the curtains and i saw myself in the big mirror. the dress was so.. beautiful. the color was white and it had golden pearls. i never liked dresses where my boobs were popping out but my my my.. i liked them popping out in this dress.
"you look so beautiful yn"
"you like the dress heh ms yn"
"i do. its so different"
i turn around and saw that mina and momo were in their dresses too. theirs were the color gold with white pearls. i was amazed by the woman's job and for sure wanted more dresses made by her. as everyone left the room, i was left alone.. i look at myself. i never felt like this, i felt different. im about to get married to someone, someone who i dont know shit about.

i place the necklace around my neck and smiled at myself.
"where are you my love?"

-

end of this chapter