15

Cyrus

"So what do i owe this honor of this visit?" I asked coldly as i strode lazily into my mansion.

My white curls pulled away from my face in a high pony tail, its tips ending some inches below shoulder length my side fringe tucked behind my ear.

"Son!" My father Alexander exclaimed happily. He rushed over to me, his tall and built frame touring over me.

I crane up my neck, my eyes eyeing the genuine smile on his face and i couldn't help but let out a light chuckle.

He patted my back before drawing me into a tight embrace, i relaxed into his embrace, all my tension gone. You see to me my dad is the best person in the whole fucking wide world.

He's been with me through my worst and of course my best. Unlike some guys who hate their dads, mine was more of my mentor, my helper.

He taught me how to shave, how to ride a bike, how to cook even though i rarely do it, you know basic stuff. H-He was there for me w-wh.....when my mother! wasn't.

He helped me not to feel the pain of her absence when she walked out of our lives when i was not less than 8, he made me feel loved, even though it wasn't enough, just see how i turned out.

But nonetheless he was my stand on, he was just always there for me, especially when i was going through puberty, he helped me discover who i was regardless of the out come he was always so supporting and he's the only one that knows i'm pansexual.

"Sup Kiddo" he greeted ruffling my hair.

"Hey pop's"

"I see you decided to grow out your hair, suites you" he complimented my overly grown hair a proud look on his face.

"Thanks pop's" i said burying my face in his chest as i inhaled his scent, i'm a daddy's boy, deal with it.

We dispatch from our hug and i arrange my curls, smoothing them.

"You hardly visit, is there a valid reason for it?" i ask my lips in a tin line to show my disappointment.

"Sorry kiddo, work has me wrapped tightly round its finger, but i'll try to visit" he explained sheepishly shrugging his shoulder.

A small smile appeared on my face and i nodded my head, i could never stay mad at my dad.

"Yeah Yeah"

A light cough disrupted us and i turned round. Any sign of happiness i had before vanished my face going blank, my electric blue eyes cold.

"What is she! doing here?" I asked annoyance evident in my voice.

"Cyrus i-

"Get out!" I ordered sternly, but she didn't move an inch, she stood rooted on the spot she was standing on. I frowned, throwing daggers at her.

"I. Said. Get. Out!" Venom dripped from my voice as i slowly broke it to her but she still didn't move an inch.

I let out a breath and ran my fingers through my.

"Fine!" I groan

"If you aren't leaving, then i will!" i turned around about walking out but she rushed and held tightly to my hand. I felt my skin crawl at the skin contact.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I said drawing my hand away hugging it closely to my chest.

"Son please" she begged "just hear me out"