Chapter 1

Tony's pov:
I woke up in what it seems like a..
Cafeteria? With a girl. Who was that? WAS SHE THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED ME HERE!? No..  there is no way. She was sleeping just like me. Maybe she was also kidnapped.Just as i through that she woke up and screamed. She jumped on me and started choking me. -Who are you Did you kidnapped me?
-H-hey! I think-k we started w-wrong.. I was also kidnaped here!- I said that and my vision was starting to get blurry. And just as I was about to blackout she let me go with a shocked face.
-S-so you tell me you are not the person who kidnapped me? - I nodded.-OH MY GOD! I am so sorry for trying to choke you I am going to get some help right away!
-No, it's fine. We don't even know who is in the building so I suggest if you want to leave we will have to be together.
-Well you know what they say ,, Stranger Danger" !
-Eh!? Uh- fine than! My name is Tony Golden. The ultimate Supreme Leader!
-Ooo! That sounds interesting! My name is Brianna Carson! I am the ultimate art!

Ultimate art huh? I mean I through she was an akido master or even a hitman. She had long,blank hair and in the end it's neon green. She had really pale skin and her eyes were what it seems in the middle blue and than it fades into forest green. I also saw that she  had really strong black make up and red lipstick. Brianna also wore a black skirt that was kinda short but really long socks ( that were also black) she had dark brown shoes a dark green hoodie and  a golden clock around her neck.

-Hey! Are you just gonna stand there?! We have to investigate!

I haven't realized that I was starting at her for a full five minutes without blinking.

-Oh yeah! Sorry about that!
It's fine now. Let's just go!

She ran off  In The school like Sonic.

-Bri, wait up!

She was really fast. I ran  Off the entire school like the idiot I am and bumped into a taller boy. He had even paler skin than Bri - almost snow white. His hair was black his eyes were red he had a soft pinkish looking lips. a white t-shirt with a black tie around it and dark blue jeans. He looked really hot.. Wait wha- I need a therapy. I have to stop starring at people without blinking.

-I-I am sorry! Are you hurt?
-No. I am fine.  But I am more concerned about you. You looked at me for ten minutes and a half without blinking .
-Oh my go.. it's just it's like my little bad habbit. sorry if you through I was a creepy psycho.
-Woah. Chill. I never said that!it's not that bad. Since you looked at me so carefully you probably wanna know my name?- I nodded- It's Kyle Larson.
I am the ultimate Assassin.- He was assassin?! Damn.. I guess that web page was right.. people fall in love really easy with bad boys.-i am Tony.
Tony Golden. I am the ultimate Supreme Leader.
-a supreme leader? How interesting. I hope we get to see again than Ultimate Supreme Leader.- and than he disappeared as fast as he appeared. I am really crazy For falling inlove with him so Fast. Why am I such a big idiot...

The television in the hall got turn on. And on the screen there was a.. bear? He didn't looked like a normal bear. He had one black and one white side. -Upupupu Why hello there new students.  I am here to tell you that every one of you has to come to the cafeteria or they will DIE! - Well that definitely wasn't one of those cute pandas in YouTube.. Excuse me. But who the fuck captures a high school students and be like: Today students you have to meet random strangers that will probably kill you in the cafeteria or else I would do it before them.? I don't have a choice do I? Ugh I guess I will go ...