Chapter 2

I was running to to the cafeteria as i was hoping i  wasn't going to get   killed on the way for being to late. Happily i wasn't. I got alive with a pretty decent mental state! As i enter the cafeteria i see fifteen other students and only two of those faces are familiar.

They all looked at me when I enter and the wannabe panda spoke.
-Looks like our last student was just in time for the group meeting! I am really disappointed that i didn't get to kill you.. So these are the students i will be with.. They were unique in their own way. But I didn't trust any of them. I mean how would you? I don't have a choice again do i? Maybe i should give them a chance..Maybe they can help me get out! -By the looks of your face we all hate the panda.. I said awkwardly.
-Yeah No shit Sherlock Holmes! That tampon with black paint is the most annoying motherfucker I've ever met!
A long Brown haired boy answered me. He had scarlet eyes and his hair was up to a ponytail. He had what it seems like a white shirt with a dark red tie and over it with a lighter shade of red. Also he had some really dark blue jeans and i pack of cigarettes and cards. Yeah sure his maniers were low but them did he looked really elegant and handsome. -By the way fuck boy. Do you have any idea where the hell are we?
-Uh..No? I was hoping you know.
-i guess I will work with you fuck boy. My name is Aaron Aliston. I am the ultimate poker player!
-Seems like dumb ultimate..
-If it's so fucking dumb go ahead and tell me yours!
-I am Tony Golden, the ultimate Supreme Leader!
- Well golden boy you better get us the fuck out of here!
-Upupupu! Not so fast you little brats! In order to get out of this game you will have to kill the mastermind!
-Oi stupid tampon! What do you mean kill?! And what happens if we kill the wrong person?
- Well.. You see if you kill the wrong person a trial will begin shortly after to see witch one of you is the murder! If you get away with the murder - You get out of the island and everyone else will get executed! But if you get caught.. You will get executed and the others will have to continue on with the discovery of the mastermind! That's all brats! I will be going see ya!

So let me get this straight.. We have to kill a mastermind that is among us in order to get out. And what if noone does that? What if our past was worse? I shouldn't think like that.. I will get us out! But first i will have to meet my ,, neighbors,,..