the beginning

I am walking with my bestie, Blake to our dream school - Hope Peak Academy. I know there was like three killing games in it but Junko and that other girl what was her name...Ah! Tsumugi and Izuru are in jail until death. So it's safe. I think..
Now that i think about it. That was what the other participants in the killing games through but there is no one to control a new killing game.
So that makes it different I guess.

My name is Alexander Golden. I am the ultimate Supreme Leader.

Unlike Kokichi my idol I am not that interesting or smart... Sadly I am nothing like him.
Well I guess it's better than faking my personality...

My best friend is the ultimate Baker.
Her name is Blake Candy.

The first time she told me I was laughing- crying. I mean come on!
Your surname is Candy and your ultimate is a Baker? Yeah that's how I got kicked in the stomach. Yeah it was really bad so I went to the hospital and that's how we became friends! Very nice start don't ya think?
We were seven that day now I am sixteen. Nine years have been passed.. And finally my dream from when I was five became true.

As I finally walk in the school, something hit my head from behind and I passed out.

And after that I didn't remember anything.