Chapter 2

"What do you mea-"

(Y/n) suddenly cut her word because...

Nagito do a unexpected thing to (y/n).

Nagito closed his eyes and kissed (y/n)'s lips in a flash.

That thing makes (y/n) very shocked.

After a few second, (y/n) push Nagito body to stay away from her.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" (y/n) shouted toward Nagito. It seems like (y/n) feels very angry to Nagito.

Instead of apologizing, Nagito launghing with his innocent face.

"Ahaha... Why you so angry like that?"

What the hell of this guy? (y/n) thought.

"Is it obvious? Y...you kissed me! What's wrong with you?!"

"Oh... about that! I'm just loving hope. It's my pleasure that i can meet the amazing hope like you.
I can't hold myself after i saw your existence. Ah... my heart can't stop beating so fast since we're first met. What a miraculous hope. I can't stop thinking about what hope that you will spread in this academy. Just thinking about it can make me out of breath, you know?!" said Nagito with his panting breath and his sweating face.

 Just thinking about it can make me out of breath, you know?!" said Nagito with his panting breath and his sweating face

(Y/n) didn't understand Nagito at all. Nagito's act make (y/n) feel more scared.

Suddenly,

(Y/n) dare herself to slapped Nagito cheek.

Quickly, Nagito's cheek turns into red. Then he holding it with his pale hand.

"What the hell of you?! Don't you dare to come to me again!" (y/n) shouted toward Nagito.

Then, she rushed out of the library. Left Nagito alone.

Nagito still standing there. With his face looking down to the floor.

Then, he sighed.

"It seems like.... i make a mistake. The hope is already hates me now..."

After that, he started launghing. More longer, his laugh more louder and louder.

"Hahahaha... Is this awesome? Hates and love just have a slightly different. And yet, to get a splendidly hope, i must face a terrible thing first. That terrible thing is be hated by that hope. Ah... I can't wait what kind of hope will rising after i can through this obstacles..."

"I already decided it. I'll make (y/n) fall in love with me. It's same with being loved with hope, right?!"

Then he chuckled.

***

The last class is over. (Y/n) prepared herself to go home.

When she glanced to the window. She's felt very shocked.

Nagito has already stood in the hallway. His eyes continously stared at (y/n).

After their eyes stared each other, Nagito gave his smile to (y/n) and swang his hand toward (y/n).

In a instant, (y/n) got a goosebumps. She has a very bad feeling about this.

What should i do now?

~To be continued