Chapter 6: Natsu- Is What?!

"I wonder where Natsu-san and.. Princess Axzelia-san is right now.." the bluenette mumbled.

"Me too.." the blonde haired girl mumbled.

The white exceed was lost in her thoughts after she heard someone said something.

'The day will soon come.?' The white exceed thought in her head as she let out a small sigh.

"Sharuru, are you ok?" The blue exceed asked the white exceed.

The white exceed let out a small hum.

'I have a bad feeling about this..' the white exceed thought in her head as she looked at the bluenette.

"I deeply apologized that we are late." The long black haired girl apologized to them.

"Princess, your back." The dark blue haired boy said.

"Princess Axzelia-san, did you find Natsu-san?" The bluenette asked the long black haired girl.

"I did, i'll show you where he is." The long black haired girl responded making them raise an eye brow in confusion.

"You didn't bring him with you?" The red haired girl said in a questioning tone.

"He is occupied right now, but i could show you where he is." The long black haired girl said making them grew more curious as nodd.

The long black haired girl led the way to where the cherry blossom haired boy is and the cherry blossom haired boy's friends followed her from behind.

"Is it far from there, Princess?" The blonde haired girl asked the long black haired girl.

"We will arrived there in a minute." The long black haired girl answered making them nodd.

'I wonder what made Natsu-san busy.?' The bluenette thought in her head as she follow the long black haired girl.

The long black haired girl stopped making them stop walking as they have reached their destination.

"Is this the place, Princess?" The dark blue haired boy asked the long black haired girl.

The long black haired girl opened the door to the middle yard of the empire.

"Indeed it is, there is your friend." The long black haired girl responded as she pointed at the cherry blossom haired boy and another person in the middle yard.

"Who's that.?" The blonde haired girl asked in a confused tone as she looked at the light brown haired girl.

"Seems like he got a girl, huh, Gray?" The red haired girl said in amusement.

"Right, i didn't know that hot head could get a girl." The dark blue haired boy said with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"We should join them." The long black haired girl said making them turn their attention to the long black haired girl.

"What are they doing.?" The bluenette asked in a confused tone.

"And who is she?" The red haired girl asked the long black haired girl.

The long black haired girl walked to the other patio table and sit down.

"I'll answer all of your questions before we go to the real deal." The long black haired girl said making them nodd as they sit down on a chair.

"What is your name?" The long black haired girl asked the bluenette for her name.

"I'm Wendy Marvell, it's nice to meet you Princess Axzelia!" The bluenette introduced herself to the long black haired girl.