Chapter 2: A Young Lady

The cherry blossom haired boy looked around the town as he saw a statue infront of him.

"Eh? What is that?" The blue exceed asked in a confused tone.

'What.. kind of statue is that?' The cherry blossom haired boy thought in his head as he gritted his teeth.

"Oi, bastard don't ran off by yourself!" The dark blue haired boy shouted from behind making the both troublesome duo turn around and saw their friends.

"Natsu-san, Happy, did you find anything.?" The bluenette asked the cherry blossom haired boy and the blue exceed.

"We did.! But, we don't know what it is.." the blue exceed said as he pointed at the statue infront of the town.

"What..." the blonde haired girl mumbled as her eyes widen in disbelief.

"Is this.!?" The red haired girl said as her eyes widen in disbelief.

"..I don't.." the white exceed mumbled as her eyes widen in disbelief.

"Believe this.." the dark blue haired boy said as he widen his eyes in disbelief.

They saw a person sleeping in a deep slumber in the statue and crystallized as well.

The red haired girl gritted her teeth.

The cherry blossom haired boy looked at the bottom of the statue and saw a mirror making him rose an eye brow in confusion.

Foot steps were heard making them slightly panic.

"Hey.." the dark blue haired boy mumbled.

"Ah, someone is here." The red haired girl said as she heard the foot steps getting closer.

"Someone is coming.!" The blonde haired girl whispered as she looked around.

"Hide.!" The blue exceed whisper-shouted making them all hide in a secure place as they heard the foot steps going closer to the statue.

"Who is that?" The cherry blossom haired boy asked loudly making them all shock.

"Natsu, Shh.!" The blonde haired girl whisper-shout at the cherry blossom haired boy.

"Ah.. how nostalgic.." the voice said making them look at who is the person was talking to and who is the person.

Until they saw...

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒛𝒙𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒎

𝑨𝒄𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 (𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏.)

A beautiful girl infront of the statue talking to the crystallized statue.

"It's been so long.." the long black haired girl said.