six

y/n stirred when she felt the sunlight on her face. slowly opening her eyes, she realised that a certain bi coloured hair male is still laying on top of her.

"hanma" she tried to unwrap his arm but he only tighten it more. her movement cause the male to wake up.

"hanma wake up. It's cold. we slept without a blanket last night" hanma let out a low groan, slowly raising his head from her chest and lay it back on the crook of her neck. he start to gently rub his face on her neck.

"I- what the fuck are you doing now?"

"generating heat. you said you're cold"  he sleepily explain.

"haha so funny. now get off I need to get ready for work"

"hm no. how was your 'hangout' with that guy yesterday" he ask, changing the topic.

"it was okay I guess. we went to the mall. nothing much" her right hand slowly rub his back while the other one play with his hair.

"you didn't break your promise, did you?" 

"what promise?"

there's an intense silence between the two until hanma aggressively bite her neck.

"OW WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU IDIOT" 

her first reflex was to push him off but this guy didn't even budge. instead he buried his face deeper into her neck.

"you said you wouldn't date anyone before I turn 21." she swear she can hear him pouting.

"oh come on hanma he's just my friend"

"good. I won't hesitate to beat him to pulp if he try anything"

"why are you acting like my boyfriend huh? for your information you're still a kid to me"

"I am your boyfriend but not officially...and I think we should change the age of agreement..maybe when I turn 19?"

"Isn't that in a few months? no" she firmly said. 

"we're basically dating right now...why don't we just make it official." he whine

"it feels wrong for me... and why do you like me anyway. we know each other for like...a few weeks"

"I don't care. if I like you then I like you"

they both fell into a comfortable silence. y/n continued to rub his back and play with his hair when suddenly she need to pee.

"hanma now seriously get off me I need to pee"

"go ahead and pee here I wont mind" he nonchalantly replied while continue rubbing his face on her neck.

"HANMA"

"fine...call me shuji first"

"shuji please get off me. I need to pee"
he slowly let her go and sit up. he grin at her.

y/n waste no time and run to the bathroom. hanma waited for her patiently, expecting her to come back and cuddle him more. but 10 minutes passed and he got impatient so he went to check on her.

"y/n? why are you taking so long. come and cuddle me" he gently knock on the bathroom door

"what? hanma I need to get ready for work" she answered from the bathroom.

"call me shuji from now on please. work? I thought you were gonna spend time with me today" his tone sound so sad and disgustingly adorable that y/n almost choked on her toothbrush.

"maybe this weekend but I can't today"

"but you hangout with that guy yesterday."

she spit out the remaining toothpaste "shuji we went after work"

"but still"

hanma didn't hear any reply instead he heard the water running signalling that the girl is taking a shower. he sit down directly in front of the bathroom door waiting for her to come out.

a few minutes later the water stop and he can hear her walking and drying herself. finally she open the door, walking out with only a rob covering her body.

"why are you sitting here you pervert"

"you look so good from this angle. and your boobs lo-" she hit him with the small towel she used to dry her face.

"shut up weirdo"

she walked to her room. hanma followed behind her like a lost puppy.

"can I do your hair?" he hopefully ask.

"no" she turn around to look at him "I'm gonna get change. wait for me in the kitchen I'll cook you something"

he obediently follow her order and wait on the kitchen isle. 10 minutes later she entered the kitchen and start looking for some ingredients.

hanma watched her every movement like a cctv.

"shuji?" the girl called out without looking at him while her hands still busy working on the pancake mix.

"yes?"

"did you quit smoking?"

note;

sorry I took too long to update. this chapter is just fluff and I realized hanma never really told y/n his age so lets just pretend he did.

comments and votes are appreciated and thankyou so so much for the 500+ reads you guys are awesome💗