epilogue

"I'll be back in 30 minutes"

"be safe, I love you"

"I love you too"

hanma smiled to himself as he put his phone in his back pocket. he pushed the shopping cart forward, looking around the women sanitary product isle.

thinking about his fiancé back at home, it was one year ago when they officially became a couple and six months ago since he purposed to her.

back then, when he was 16 and still active with gang stuff he never thought about falling in love, let alone the thought of settling down.

if you tell his 16 years old self that he would be a full time house husband to a successful musician, he would laugh at your face but now here he is, buying pads for the said musician.

"no no she said wingless"

"what the fuck does that mean"

hanma could see two people arguing in front of a rack of pads. he ignored them but they were getting louder and annoying so he decided to approach them.

"if you're looking for wingless pad they're right there"

they turned around to look at him "HANMA?"

"oh didn't recognise you guys. long time no see takemichi, chifuyu"

"you disappeared for a long time...what are you doing here?" takemichi asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"buying groceries?"

"I mean you- pads?" chifuyu asked referring to the racks around them.

"my girl is on her period"

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?"

"fiancé actually" he smiled smugly at them.

"oh wow-"

"what? is it that surprising?" he asked "I'm surprised too, what are you two doing here?"

"you see, hina asked me to buy her pads" takemichi explained.

"but this dumbass doesn't even know what pad looks like" chifuyu punched his shoulder.

hanma looked at his watch "oh okay see you guys around. my baby is going to worry if I don't come back soon" he said and about to walked away but takemichi stopped him.

"how about we go for coffee sometime?"

"I'll see when I'm free. taking care of a successful wifey got me busy all the time"

"I thought you were an alpha male?"

"that was before I met her- what the fuck is an alpha male?"

"ahaha never mind. chifuyu let's go. see you around hanma!"

takemichi waved at him and pulled chifuyu.

hanma scoffed, taking out his phone to call y/n and report about how he came across his old enemies.

note🎀

we're finally done with this book !! I took too long to update- sorry about that.

I read the comments and y'all are hilarious. comments and votes are appreciated!

so...this is where we parts away, I can't thank you guys enough for the love and support♥️

thank you for reading 'gone good'