introducing everyone

My name is Timmy. The man that saved me name was Cody. He took me in after the the battle. That day it was on the news. The president declared war onyhe enclave. It was a long damn bloody war. it ended when we sent a bomb full of radiation at them. Little did we know it mutated the enclave, not kill them. The place was put on lock down but the radiation still spread. Society collapsed within days. Thousands died and even killed each other, groups were formed. Massacres happened everywhere. But somehow people still survived. Mutants killed brave souls that ventured out in the open.I don't know how we survived, maybe it was pure luck, or we were smarter than other people. Either way that was all ten years ago.

10 YEARS LATER

             Cody was in his 40s and I was 21. We started our own little group called the The Brotherhood. I asked cody "Why are we calling it The Brotherhood?" He just shrugged like always. Soon people heard about us. Seven people joined us. Rick,Curtis,Wilbur,Douglas,Lucy,Lydia,and Aela.  Rick and Curtis are brothers. They look nothing a like.Wilbur is well... old, cranky and smart. Douglas on the other hand is young and funny, but hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Lucy is a little girl, about 9. She came to our group when her mother was mauled by a mutant and her dad joined the enclave. Lydia and Aela are good people to partner up with because their trusted people. (I would not partner up with Rick because hes known to backstab people)