Heartbeat

<AT THE CAFETERIA>

~A/N POV~

Y/N and Jin were sitting together with their food when Jungkook arrived. As he was approaching their table, someone pushed him.

~JUNGKOOK POV~

My anger about to burst as I am moving towards Y/N and the 'other' boy, suddenly I fell.
Getting up, I saw Park Jung Min, my enemy. A pervert, he is.He was faster than me and so, a punch landed on my face. 
Jungmin: How dare you steal my girl!!
Jungkook: Wha— *gets punched*
Jungmin: *hits again* Are you deaf son of a bitch! 

Someone comes and pulls me out of his hands.
???: Stop it!! 
I recognised the voice as Y/N's.
Y/N: What are you doing here Jason?
Me: Y/N, he is not Jason..*closed my eyes in pain*
Y/N: Didn't I tell you to stop following me??
Jungmin: Babe.....we were never over *smirks*
'other' guy: Y/N lets leave....

I opened my eyes and felt Y/N supporting me with the 'other' guy begging her to leave.
Jungmin: Babygirl, don't lie. I don't appr- *gets punched*
'other' guy: *hits him* What the hell do you think you are saying! Didn't you hear her??
That guy started fighting Jungmin meanwhile Y/N started pulling me to the infirmary.

-TIME SKIP-  <IN THE INFIRMARY>

~A/N POV~

 Y/N gently brought Jungkook to a bed and called the nurse to treat him.

~JUNGKOOK POV~

Y/N helped me to sit on the bed and went to call the nurse.  Seeing no one, she came back to me.
Y/N: Wait for a bit. Let me see if there are ointments in here.
Me: Hmm
After some time, she came back with cotton and some ointment.
Y/N: I found these for the timing. 
She dabbed the cotton in the ointment and gently put it on my lips. Her hair was falling on my shoulder. Light was passing through the window fell on her face. She looked like an angel.My heart is beating so fast. My cheeks are heating up.

~Y/N POV~

I started putting ointment on his lips. Though there is a cut, it looks so soft. I feel like kissing it. WAIT WHAT THE HELL Y/N! HE IS A FRIEND AND I AM HELPING HIM! NOTHING MORE!! Shrugging off the thought, unknowingly my cheeks were heating up. 
Me: And done! Does it hurt anywhere else?
Jungkook: No,I am fine. Thanks.
Me: No problem *smiles*

Jin oppa runs and comes into the room.

Jin oppa: Am I disturbing the moment? *smirks*
Me: N-No oppa! It is nothing l-like that!!
Jungkook: He is you oppa? *shocked and confused*
Me: Yea...He is my oppa. Why? *confused*
Jungkook: Nothing *mumbled*
Jin oppa: Let me guess, were you jealous huh??
Me: You should run now if you want to live!!
Jin oppa: Ok Ok I am going. Enjoy~~ *runs off*
Me: YAH!!! So sorry Jungkook, he is a jerk. Don't mind him.
Jungkook: It's ok *smiles*

My heart beats fast just seeing him smile.

Me: Ok then I will head back to class. You stay here. I will come back to pick you.
Jungkook: You don't nee-
Me: This happened because of me. So I will help you. I really need to go now. Bye! *runs off*
Without waiting for his answer, I run off.

~JUNGKOOK POV~

I saw her running off without listening to me. She is so cute. I don't know why I used to bully her. Thank god I could be her friend. Unknowingly, my face curved into a smile.