Confession

~JUNGKOOK POV~

Sitting on my couch, I hold my phone. I am hesitating to call Y/N but I can't ignore my emotions anymore. I really need to tell her. I still remember how I got her phone number.

(FLASHBACK)

Y/N left me in the infirmary and went to attend her lecture of arts, her least favourite subject. After some time,  the nurse came and started asking me questions about where did I get hurt, etc. I answered to her questions as per. After she is done treating me, I asked her Y/N's phone number. Maybe she would know as Y/N helps her often.
Surprisingly, she didn't ask anything about why am I asking her phone number and readily gave it. She also knew it by heart. Maybe she liked Y/N.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

I am staring at her number. I finally clicked on the phone icon.
One ring. Two ring.
The third ring was interrupted by her mesmerising voice.
Y/N: Hello
Me: Hi! It is Jungkook.
Y/N: Hi....how did you get my number?
Jungkook: Um.....for the group activity...you know? *I lied....shit*
Y/N: From high school? Woah, you still have it.
Me: Y-yea. Um...I need to tell you something. Can u come over right now?
Y/N: But I just left your house!
Me: Yea. But please come, it is important.
Y/N: Ok. I am coming.
I cut the phone, thinking about how to confess my feelings.

~Y/N POV~

I am panicking. Is he ok? I just left his house a minute ago......
Quickening my pace, I reach his house.
I ring his doorbell.

Jungkook: Hey, come in.
Me: Are you ok? Are you hurt? What happenned??
Jungkook: I am ok! But I need to tell you something.
Me: You just called me again to tell something? *puzzled*
Jungkook: Yea. Let me get straight to the point. *clears throat* Y/N, I like you. I have liked you since high school but never got the courage to tell you. I used to bully you to be close to you. You look so cute when you are angry. You are such a bea-

I cut him off by pecking on his lips. His face turned red as a tomato.

Me: I know you like me *laughs*
Jungkook: So, do you like me?
Me: Pabo, if I didn't like you, why would I peck on your lips?
Jungkook: O-oh yeah. *awkward laugh* Will you be my girlfriend?
Me: YES!!!!

~JUNGKOOK POV~

When she said yes, I felt like I was in cloud nine. I hugged her. I guess she got startled, then she hugged me back.
Me: Does that mean today is our day 1?
Y/N: Yes...of course. 
Me: It feels so good hugging you.
Y/N: Hm...me too. Call me whenever you want, ok? But I really need to go now, I have classes.
Me: Extra classes?
Y/N: Yeah, from 6 to 9.
Me: Ok, see you then. 
Y/N: I'll call you when I ream home!! Bye! *runs off*
Me:  Bye! 

She is at last my girlfriend. I feel so happy seeing her smile. Remembering her peck, I blush.
She is indeed a goddess.