MAHADEV'S PLAN

The gods were running aways from Mahakali, as she became more and more thirsty for their blood.

"Devi Harihareshwari ! Prabhu Shreeshaktiswar !" Indradev called.

"Mata ! Raksha kare !" Chandra called.

"Pitadev hume Mata Kali ke prakop se bachaye !" Suryadev called.

Suddenly Srinav and Amarsri came between the devas and Mahakali who stomped towards them.

"Mata-Pitadev raksha kare." Mangal said.

"Mata Parvati, shaant ho jaye." Srinav said.

Mahakali stopped and looked at him, she felt as though she knew him. Seeing the opportunity Amarsri went towards Devas.

"Devo, Chaitanya lok jaye waha aap surakshit rahenge." Amarsri said.

"Kintu Mata Kali ?" Brihaspati asked.

"Unki chinta mat karo putra, pehle apne praan bachao." Amarsri said.

"Jaisa aap kahe." Surya said.

They all disappeared from there as Mahakali roared. Amarsri looked behind and saw Mata Kali stomping towards her.

It didn't take her long before realizing that she angered Mahakali because of helping devtas escape.

"Mata, Shrishti ke kalyan hetu aapne yeh prachand roop dharan kiya tha kripiya ab apne saumya roop mei aajaye anyatha vinash ho jayega." Amarsri said.

Mahakali roared as she raised her sword approaching her. Srinav panicked and ran towards Amarsri.

Before Mata Kali could swing her sword at her, Srinav pulled her aside. Mahakali kept stomping ahead, too angry to look behind.

"Priye aapko kuch ho jata toh !?" Srinav asked.

"Dev, mujhe bhaye hai ki shrishti ko kuch na ho." Amarsri said.

"Mata toh shaant ho hi nahi rahi." Srinav said.

"Pitashree Narayan ! Apni behen ko shaant karaye ! Kadachit aapki baat woh sun le." Amarsri said looking up at the direction of Vaikunth.

Mahakali roared and blazed as she looked for more blood to spill. Suddenly Narayan came and stood in front of her.

"Parvati, tumhare Kali swaroop ka udeshya purn huya. Ab apne saumya roop mei aajao." He said.

Mahakali didn't even look at him, she kept stomping ahead.

"Mujhe dekho Uma, Gauri ka roop dharan karlo ab." Narayan said.

Mahakali roared in frustration and anger as she raised her sword and started swinging it in the air.

"Kahi Mata Narayan par hi prahar na karde." Srinav said and Amarsri panicked.

"Pitashree maarg se hat jayiye ! Woh aapko nahi pehechan rahi !" Amarsri said.

Its was true indeed, Mata Parvati was not in her mind, Mahakali had completely taken over. Sighing Narayan too stepped aside freeing her way.

Srinav and Amarsri went towards Narayan, as Mata Laxmi, Mata Saraswati and Brahmadev appeared there.

"Devi ko shaant karana ab humare vash mei nahi." Mata Saraswati said.

"Mujhe bhaye hai ki aaj sansaar ka vinash na ho jaye." Mata Laxmi said.

"Yadi Mahakali ka krodh shaant nahi huya toh vinash nischit hi hai devi." Narayan said.

"Kintu abhi vinash ka samaye nahi hai." Brahmadev said.

"Ab keval Mahadev hi sansaar ko iss vidambana se nikal sakte hai." Srinav said.

"Kintu woh hai kaha ?" Amarsri asked.

On the other side, Mahakali was stomping on the ground from whose impact the entire earth shook to the core.

But suddenly she felt as though she stepped on to someone.

She looked down and was shocked seeing none other than Mahadev

She couldn't believe what she just did, she stepped on the best of her own husband. How could she ?

Suddenly the feeling of anger was overtaken by the feeling of shame as Mahakali sticked her tongue out in embarrassment.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

I really love the part where Mata Kali steps into Mahadev for some reason.

And I find it really cute when she sticks out her tongue because of that, she's like - oops !

I'm like Ughjsoenfsk...Cute...scary but cute